Otzdarva's quiz. Who is your ideal killer?

Xaggy
Xaggy Member Posts: 330

According to this quiz, the Wraith is my ideal killer and I 100% agree with that.

Who is your ideal killer?

Comments

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited May 2021

For me it's oni with 900 and Cannibal with 875. I love cannibal so it's not far from true

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

Bubba?! What?! LOL! I would have guessed that the test was going to give me Legion (they were my third) or Trickster (he was my literal last)! But Bubba and Freddy were my top two.

I have a lot of feelings on that. 🤣

Fun quiz and post! <3

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

My top 3 were

Wraith - 775 points

Demogorgon - 775 points

Doctor - 750 points

Wraith and Doctor are among the killers I tend to go for when I'm trying to have fun, I don't like playing Demogorgon, and my main main isn't even in the top 10. Honestly, most of my Top 10 are killers I don't like or will play but for specific reasons. OR IN THE CASE OF NEMESIS AREN'T EVEN RELEASED YET. My main was Top 20 at 575 points and when there's 24 killers in the game, Top 20 isn't that good.

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

It's demo for me. Which im 100% with

• BSVben
    BSVben Member Posts: 256

Doctor for me. Not my #1 favourite killer, but probably the one I am best with.🤘

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I was kinda close. My actual Killers are Nemesis (when he releases), Doc, and Freddy. My quiz results were Freddy and Pig tied at 800, Doc and Demo tied at 750, Trapper at 725, and Nemesis at 700.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

I got Trapper.

It should've asked, "Do you like setting up at the beginning of a match?" I don't mind tiering up as Mikey, but going around setting traps as Trapper or Hag... not really my thing.

I took the quiz a second time and got Hag followed by Huntress.

Something has gone horribly wrong.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

I got Amanda,yeah I see no issues.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2021

Nurse.

Completely accurate, seeing as I main her.

EDIT: I'm also really good at Bought and love playing him, so he's in the right spot too

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I got Nurse and Spirit who I both dislike...however third was Blight who I do enjoy ^^

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I got Cannibal with 900 and Legion with 900.

Cannibal I disagree with, hate playing him.

Legion I completely agree with, since he's my main and the only Killer I've P3'ed.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017
    edited May 2021

Spirit at 800, the highest. I don't even enjoy her that much :(

At least Trickster was 4th, Blight was 5th and Clown is... 9th. Ouch.

It did get one perfectly right tho, in which Wraith being the lowest.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    edited May 2021

Freddy and Pig, both with 900 points, two killers I only play for daily rituals lol

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

For me oni and cannibal Both 875.

Pretty funny that i really like to play Both of Them so this quiz is really accurate.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I got hag, twins, plague all tied first. I don't hate survivors that much.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,188

Most of my answers were "I don't care", bar a couple of them.

I had a few at 675 at the top: Hag, Trapper, Clown, Doctor, Spirit.

• ronalddumpey
    ronalddumpey Member Posts: 3

850 points on Wraith. Wouldn't disagree since I've been enjoying playing him since he got changed.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

I'm here for it.

Oni was the very first killer I snagged.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

1st one is perfect

second one couldn’t be more wrong

• M1MASTER
    M1MASTER Member Posts: 352

Billy, as expected 😎

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Mine was hag, fitting since I'm a hag main

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

Plague, Twins, Doctor, Hag, and Trickster were my top 5 on the quiz, and are probably what I would consider my top 5 Killers to play (maybe not necessarily in order, but it’s more accurate than I was expecting).

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited May 2021

800 - Wraith : hell yeah my bing bong boy <3

750 - Ghostface : yeah why not, i played him few times and i'm just liking the roleplay ability he has !

600 - Huntress (meh), Demogorgon + Deathslinger : hell yeah i love those two so much as well !

575 - Hag (don't play her often but she is my fav art model), Doc + Nightmare + Oni : definitly killers i have fun playing

Honestly this quizz is pretty damn accurate and really capture the options i have in my head when i decide to play killer and i don't have a daily.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,637

My answers would've given me Old Freddy if he was still around, but since he isn't, the quiz gave me... Hag?

HAG?

What? Don't take me wrong, Hag is a strong and interesting killer, but it is not a killer that I play. I bought her back in early 2019, leveled her up for her perks, after a long time did her adept, and never touched her again.

Are there any similarities between Hag and Old Freddy that I am missing?

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

My top 3 were Clown, Legion, and then Cannibal.

How does the quiz know that I am weak?

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

What an interesting quiz!

Wraith was my top, which makes sense to me. I'm a fairly inexperienced killer and wanted someone who was relative easy to learn but also stealthy. That pretty much sums him up exactly. As little as I like facing him anymore, I can see him as being my kind of killer.

Next was a tie between Leatherface and Ghostface, each at 875 points, about 150 less than Wraith. My worst pick would be Nurse.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Legion?

Mhmm... No, i am happy with Nightmare

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    edited May 2021

Doctor - my first main, but abandoned him after the rework.

Demogorgon - I've played him quite a bit.

Nemesis - Probably suitable for me, we'll see.

Nightmare - Eww.

Plague - One of my two mains for over a year now.

I was surprised that Trapper was like 7th or 8th for me even tho he was my second main ever and is still my main with Plague today. I love him!

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

This quiz is flawed

Pyramid Head that far down? Spirit, Blight, Huntress, Oni, Billy, and Twins above?? Disgusting.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I got Oni with 825, and Billy, Demo, and Clown with 750. My main, Legion, is just behind with 725 points.

I don't main Oni much, I never really even thought of it to begin with, but I may try him now.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

It said my highest match was The Twins.

I hate Twins with a burning passion.

So no.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 989

My list ended up being:

Hag - 775

Pig - 700

Demogorgon - 700

Plague - 675

Twins - 675

Doctor - 650

I have to say, even though Doctor is my main, this quiz is pretty accurate since I absolutely adore Hag, Pig, Plague and Twins. I do like Demogorgon, but it is not one of my favorite killers.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Nemesis, apparently, then Demo, the Plague.

Seems right, actually, except Plague gets put at the top because I love a good powerspike and a tall, strong, confident woman with a fantastic new cosmetic.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I have the same two first Killers. I never played Clown, so I don't know what to think, but I do hate Legion. 😹

At least the third result was my favorite Killer, who is Oni.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

The Pig.

Otz knows me so well.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,484

Nurse and Huntress were tied for me

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

According to my test, I got The Spirit, which is not a Killer I really look at. My actual Main, the Pig, is tied for 15th. Oh well. :P

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Weird, I also got Hag, and I also think it would have given me Old Freddy if he was still around.

• Lightsoutx12
    Lightsoutx12 Member Posts: 17

These are my top 3. Kinda surprised since I have never played as plague or Billy. Huntress is my second main and Oni is #1. Guess I have some rethinking to do lol.

• GeneralV

Weird, right? As far as I can tell, they do not have a lot in common.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

Wow I found myself answering I dont care to all of them.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I'm pretty sure it stems from them both having a very unique playstyle?

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I got Huntress. Which isn't unusual because she is indeed one of my favorite killers.

What did surprise me is how highly Plague ranked (she's tied for 1st with Huntress), because I actually hate playing Plague.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

How did I get Nurse at 1st? At least Blight was 2nd as he’s my go to.

• GeneralV

Perhaps. I can't think of anything else. But maybe a master can.

@Michi I apologise for the ping, but if I may ask: do you think there are any similarities between Hag and Old Freddy? Or something that can possibly explain this result?

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

Ghost Face and Wraith were my top 2. They are 2 of my favorites so that works for me.

• Michi
    Michi Member Posts: 120

Dont ever be sorry for pinging me please. I did that test by myself and of course I got the Hag but Freddy was nowhere to be seen. I guess it has to do with clicking on the,, I like to Set up" Option and a few other special answers. I guess that for this test Freddy also falls under the,, setup and trap" category. If you choose this hag gets many points and if most others questions get answered in favor of Freddy I think both end up at the top spots

• GeneralV

I understand. I just tend to apologise a lot.

As for the the test itself, I believe this is true for the current version of Freddy. Just by clicking on "I like to set up" will bring you closer to both of them, as you've mentioned. However, me and @QwQw answers were directed towards the original version of Freddy (you know, the one who pulled you to the Dream World in order to attack), and the result we got was Hag.

I don't see any similarities between these 2 killers, other than their uniqueness. Is this just a coincidence? Or am I missing something?