Who thinks adding Lady Dimitrescu in this game would rock!!!!

Options

Hey! Been playing this game last couple of months. I really enjoy it. I play the killer the most. But I have to ask……….I don’t know what deadbydaylight crew has to do to get license characters. Even though I did not know nemesis was coming to the game. But I think having Lady Dimitrescu from RE: 8 in this game type would be bloody amazing. I know there are a lot of awesome killers that could be added in this game. But I wanted to know what the community thinks. Think she would fit this game type? Or maybe her daughters?

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,800
    Options

Give Freddy a lady dimitrescu skin and keep Freddy's man grunts lol

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

I'd really like to see her, but I fear she may genuinely be too big to fit in the game. (She's like 9.6 feet tall)

Bella, Cassandra, or Daniella could work fine though.

• velosinhooo
    velosinhooo Member Posts: 295
    Options
  • Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    Options

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I feel like she lacks any interesting abilities and would be too big. It'd still be cool to have her though.

Personally, I think Heisenberg would be a better choice, but to each their own.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options
  • Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Options
  • Hellbughunter
    Hellbughunter Member Posts: 83
    Options

I mean all she does is slowly follow you until the bossfight so she seems a very boring choise.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    Options

Boobas

• MJ_Out
    MJ_Out Member Posts: 184
    Options

The daughters would be a better idea, imo. But it's ok.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

I'm sorry, but i really don't know why everyone is fantasizing about her. .

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    Options

I mean, Lady D wasn't that great of a villain, she hardly does anything and you deal with her fairly quickly in Village. And she's almost 10 ft tall, so she literally wouldn't fit through most doorways and windows.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

I don't know, the coolest thing about her is her height and the devs probably would have to shrink her down.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

its is a possible thing since we know that they are albo to shrink a bit character like demogorgon

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

If the DbD devs can actually make an interesting power for her then sure because in Village she doesn't really have anything interesting going for her that could fit into DbD. The daughters would need the same treatment.

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311
    Options

Overrated throwaway antagonist should have no place in a hall of fame like DbD.

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521
    Options

Let's be real here, lady D was lame killer ppl like her because she's "hot" and because ppl in community are in general thirsty teens. She had no exclusive power until turning in that dragon thing she was just walking around the castle smoking and talking on phone or sitting on chair talking of it was anyone from re8 I would have choose her daughters over her

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684
    Options

I want her to mori me sitting on my survivor's face

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

I want her in Dead By Daylight

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Her height is easily the biggest thing going against her IMO.

Clown: "YOU WANT ME TO SIT ON YOUR FACE? THAT CAN BE ARRANGED HUEHUEHUEHUE"