How do you like the new survivor perk, do you think they're good or bad or just right.

Options

jills perks

Counterforce

You know how to withstand an enemy stronger than you, and it starts with hunting down and knocking out their support.

You cleanse Totems 

20 % faster.

• Gain another, stack-able 20 % Cleansing Speed bonus per cleansed Totem.
  • After cleansing a Totem, the Aura of the Totem farthest from you is revealed to you for 2/3/4 seconds.

ResurgenceYou have come back from near-impossible odds... and you will do it again.

After being unhooked or unhooking yourself, instantly gain 40/45/50 % to your Healing progress.

Blast MineWhen direct combat is not an option, you still find ways to strike back.

After repairing Generators 

for a total of 66 %Blast Mine activates:

• After repairing a Generator for at least 3 seconds, press the Ability button to install a Trap, which stays active for 35/40/45 seconds.
  • The Aura 
  •  of Trapped Generators are revealed in yellow to all Survivors.
  • A Generator can only be affected by one instance of Blast Mine at a time.
  • When the Killer damages a Trapped Generator, the Trap explodes, stunning them and blinding anyone nearby.

Leons perks

Bite the BulletPain hurts you as much as anyone, but you would prefer others do not know that.

When healing, you make no noise, including Grunts of Pain:

FlashbangYou have adapted to a world in chaos and making what you can from the debris.

After repairing Generators 

for a total of 70/60/50 %Flashbang activates:

• Enter a Locker 
  •  while empty-handed and press the Ability button to craft a Flash Grenade 

The Flash Grenade is left behind when escaping the Trial.

Rookie SpiritYou keep a careful eye on objectives when they are slipping away.

While repairing Generators 

, complete 5/4/3 Good or Great Skill Checks 

to activate Rookie Spirit for the remainder of the Trial:

• Once active, the Auras 
  •  of any regressing Generators are revealed to you.

Comments

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399
    Options

Most of them are "OK" perks but they are beyond replacing most of the well known perks. However the Flashbang and Blast Mine can be fun to use and I think that is what many people are gonna use at the later at the game. Other than that the other perks are not that great.

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options

Hot trash

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Options

Counterforce, Resurgence -> Solid perks, but just shy of being meta.

Blast Mine, Flashbang -> Some of the best meme perks we got in a while.

Bite the Bullet, Rookie Spirit -> Okay perks, I will probably never use them.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Counter force- just the fact that this perk exist will remove hex build

Ressurgence- an ok perk but wont replace any perk in the meta well make it is still too strong for this perk

Blast mine- i think this perk can do well specially if a killer come on a gen when you are there if the have pop most of the time they kick it

Bite the bullet- good if you dont have iron will

Flashbang- amazing tool if you want to escape the killer but for the survivor who like to waste the killer time its not a good perk

Rookie spirit- amazing perk if you play solo

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

I love all of them, except for counterforce.

Leave my [BAD WORD] hexes alone!

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

I think they’re all fantastic perks.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Iron Will won’t make healing sounds silent, and if you’re healing a teammate without Iron Will, they’ll still be making a lot of noise.

Bite The Bullet makes the entire healing action 100% silent. This includes being healed by someone, or healing a teammate.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

I kind of got a "starter pack" feeling from the new survivor perks, which is really nice. It's got some survival, utility, and some meta counters against pop/hex/ruin.

Definitely a solid pick for anyone just thinking about getting their first DLC.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

they’re alright, not the best perks

blast mine and flashbang will be fun to use though

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

They're mostly decent. Blast Mine will be a bully squad perk (like we need more of those), Counterforce, Resurgence and Rookie Spirit are all pretty good, Flashbang is a meme, and Bite The Bullet is not for people with as much experience as we have unless they like to heal right beside the killer.