Anniversary t-shirt

Thrift
Thrift Member Posts: 1

On the official store it says that the estimated release date is 30 August 2018, does it make no sense to order it now then?

Comments

• Krowplex
    Krowplex Member Posts: 46

If you want to pre-order, you can. But I don't think they are giving any extras for pre-ordering the anniversary t-shirt.

In my opinion, I'm not a big fan of the colors on the shirt. It's not ugly but I think they could've made it slightly better.

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136

I haven't seen a single shirt I'd actually wear for real. Not a great range and the Anniversary T shirt really sucks. Why not something cool like a black T shirt with some huntress art on it or The Entity with fog or something interesting like that instead of what they conjured up in the shop. Be more creative, think about the gamers who are the one's who would obviously buy the merchandise not anybody else.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

@Cypraz said:
    I haven't seen a single shirt I'd actually wear for real. Not a great range and the Anniversary T shirt really sucks. Why not something cool like a black T shirt with some huntress art on it or The Entity with fog or something interesting like that instead of what they conjured up in the shop. Be more creative, think about the gamers who are the one's who would obviously buy the merchandise not anybody else.

I like the merch, personally. It's more subtle than the merch for most games, so to a stranger in the wild it just looks like a cool design. The bloodletting shirts are great for that. People who know the game would recognize it, but to everyone else it's just a cool looking shirt.

To each their own, though. I totally get why it's not for everyone. Then again, here I am walking around with a giant DBD logo on my back.