How to balance spirit

Options

Rework her power so it takes as much or more skill then nurse as well as a couple basic Nerf's like a tell when spirit is phaseing, this is just a random thought I had

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

This is a random thought you had? Can’t believe no one has ever thought of this.

• KoboldsInATrenchcoat
    KoboldsInATrenchcoat Member Posts: 22
    Options

An idea on how to nerf spirit could be that her husk gradually moves with her when she’s phasing, as in every like 2-3 seconds the husk teleports to her space when she’s phasing, so that it’s no longer a bloody guessing game as to where she is

• Pyramid_head_main
    Pyramid_head_main Member Posts: 25
    Options
  • twocansofbean
    twocansofbean Member Posts: 200
    Options

I thought of this recently but how about if the husk constantly points at where the spirt is. So there's still the standing still mind game, but you can play around it.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Through the random simple ideas I had, the one I kind of like is this.

Once spirit starts phasing she and her husk disappear and every x seconds (like 3 maybe) she visibly appears during phasing so survivors get to see her and she gets to see the survivors for X seconds (probably like 0,5s or 1s), then the same repeats until she ends her phase.

During all of this the sound and all other notifications are disable completely, just visuals like moving grass etc which affects her as well now. No sound whatsoever for either side.

Kind of like old Freddy's dream transition.