Comments

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85
    Options

Witch Doctor Wraith

• wisdomwielder
    wisdomwielder Member Posts: 348
    Options

I just want them to make hair look good.

Every damn cosmetic has the ugliest f*cking goddamn hair I've ever seen, except for some of the older ones. I want my David to wear something other than a cap, but his hair pieces always look so goddamn terrible.

Also I want shorts for him too. Short shorts. Super tight, sexy short shorts that hug his ass. I need it. For science.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

my top 5 skin requests

1. Maria from SH2 legendary skin
    2. black pleated Skirt, white long sleeve button up shirt, and long haired Kate
    3. Slit Mouthed Woman cosmetic for Spirit
    4. Legacy Kate
    5. Cute Winter Outfit for Feng Min
  • Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

James Sunderland for a legendary Cheryl skin. He was gonna be the survivor originally and I'd love to see our depressed widower ingame.

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756
    Options

Fore

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options

Can they please just fkn fix Quentin’s face. He deserves better than this. Tho giving him his Speedo outfit from the movie would be hilarious.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options

More alt skins from Silent Hill 3 for Heather such as the god of thunder. I love that one <3

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,543
    Options

Can I get a Rin survivor skin (please)

Maybe a younger version of All Killers (and the survivors who can be made younger but not too young)

• JeffJohansen
    JeffJohansen Member Posts: 4
    Options

More cosmetics following the vagabond or Mad Road themes

• DaddyPyramidHead
    DaddyPyramidHead Member Posts: 33
    Options

James legendary Skin.

Grace from Ready or Not

Some actual hair for David not the half shaved hipster #########.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020
    Options

I want that Pink Elephant Clown man, I took 10 month break and they did it while I was away. Literally the first cosmetic I actually wanted to pay money for.

Pink Ele cosmetic in store when?

• Archon
    Archon Member Posts: 43
    Options

Leopard print, speedo's for Clown

Bikini top for Kate with a skirt similar to the one in the current rift

Hamster ball hat for Dwight (over head, like a space helmet)

Non-Ugly hair for Nea

Cricket Pad (Legs) on David

Yoga pants on Meg or Kate

A yellow/orange summer dress on Zarina (or pants are...not good)

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

I just want more Doctor cosmetics, I barely care what. They always do amazing with his cosmetics.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

There are a bunch of really cool ones in a Dwight concept art collection, pretty much most of them

• Archon
    Options

Doctor needs a full on robed plague doctor outfit, not just the mask

Or, a radiation suit

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options
  • Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    Options

A Legendary for each original killer that turns them super mechanical.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,801
    Options

I've always wanted a posh rich skin for jake since that was he was before living in the woods and #########

• LunaWater
    LunaWater Member Posts: 42
    Options

Horror JRPG stuff like Ellen from the Witch's House, Yume Nikki, Mad Father...

It will never happen but let me dream :(

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

How you know he was going to be the survivor originally?

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 334
    Options

He wasn't. Cheryl was chosen over other characters because of her connection to Silent Hill. It is a misconception that James was going to be the survivor simply because of Pyramid Head. This is false, but I understand the mistake and how easy it is to make. They considered who to add...as they do with all Licenses...but just because he was considered doesn't mean he was chosen before Cheryl.

But...just to put the issue to bed...could a Dev confirm or deny this?

• Archon
    Options

Need to push SPEEDO CLOWN and get it added

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Cheerleader Kate

Vampire Dwight

Just some Halloween costumes in general.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    Options

Yeah I,thought as much they usually don't add in characters who have a connection to the killer, with Jill being the exception, because she is a fan favorite most likely.Which is still kind of weird because Nemesis never beat Jill. I thought forsure they we're going to do Chris and Claire but add Jill in through a legendary but to each his own I guess.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 334
    Options

They have started doing some killer & survivor connections...for example, the All-Kill chapter. There are also the obvious ones like the Halloween chapter as well. Though, those before Silent Hill were probably just coincidence due to licensing.

Don't know if it counts as a spoiler at this point but....

---*Spoiler For Resident Evil 3: Nemesis*---

---

It is true that Nemesis' track record over Jill isn't that great....you have to keep in mind all the weapons, ammo, and other things she has used to take him down after the full course of Resident Evil 3....and...he has beaten her, once in the original....I think...I actually can't remember that part. So, take it with a grain of salt. (I also have not played the remake.) That aside, It took her A LONG time to deal with him. In The Entity's realm...she has no tools or weapons to fight back with. Nothing that could kill him. What has she got to use? A few flashlights, a couple wooden pallets and Laurie's collection of broken glass?

---

---/Spoiler---

Oh, and to answer the topic...as I forgot to do it before...

Some skins I'd like to see in DBD are:

Angela Orosco from Silent Hill 2 for Cheryl. (My favorite character from the game.)

Harry Mason from Silent Hill 1 (no idea for who.)

Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal Black for Clown (not as a killer cause he'd play almost exactly like Clown when it comes to his power.)

Chloe from Life is Strange for Nea (I think she'd fit perfectly for Nea, as well as fit in with DBD.)

Regina From Dino Crisis for Jill (their voice actress was the same in both Dino Crisis and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Plus, it is another great game from Capcom....but without a usable killer for DBD....She is also my favorite female main character out of all games.)

Also.....some more clothing option for Cheryl....that ARE NOT linked....like....say.....Jeans!

Oh.....and any character from Jurassic Park as a skin....just so we could hopefully get a map from the first Jurassic Park. (I say survivor skin as I don't see a dinosaur working as a killer...though one of my friends would pay nicely for a Raptor as a killer, lol.)

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Launch trailer Meg, Claudette, and Jake - only if available for iridescent shards not stupid auric cells only crap they do with original characters.

https://youtu.be/JGhIXLO3ul8

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    Options

I know Meg has a lot of cosmetics, but I really want more fancy skins for her like the rift one. I know she is an athlete and more of a tomboy, but I love when she looks more girlish

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    Options

I don't even know how,I forgot about Michael and Laurie's connection

I mean terrorized Jill and beat on her but ,he didn't prevail in his mission and he only killed one Stars member from what we know,I don't want to bring wiki facts into the equation either because how would they possibly know. There might be some more in the novel and comic but that's not actual canon or at least Capcom doesn't acknowledge it as.Jill. kicked his ass for the most part.

***Spoiler ***

I think you referring to the part when he infected her ,and also I'm not trying down play his presence. Freddy got beat by a couple of teenagers, the Demogorgon also Pyramid Head was so tired of the fight he just killed himself.The characters them selves or awesome but.

I don't think James is a good idea for a character in the game.I love Silent Hill 2 but he murdered his sick wife which is very horrible he's a truly bad guy most people just love building theorys around his case,as for the character people love Pyramid Head and the game more than James imo that's what,I believe.

Cheryl and the other girls are the best choices for the chapter, but obviously Harry Mason would be welcomed or Henry Townshend,There aren't to many good male protagonists of the series, Douglas Cartland also would be fine

I think most of the people want James for masculine purposes mainly and because Resident Evil chapter is getting male survivors.

• Mechamutourmon1
    Mechamutourmon1 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Jason Voorhees for Trapper, Old Lady Lori for Lori Strode, Tommy Jarvis for Jake Park, Image Comics Violator for Clown, DC Comics Joker for Trickster, Mr. X for Nemesis, Steve Erkle and Angry Videogame Nerd for Dwight, New Nightmare for Freddy, Tex Hex from Bravestar for Deathslinger and Blight Cosmetics for Deathslinger, Twins, Trickster, Oni and Meg.

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683
    Options

Unfortunately they can't do anything with the Friday the 13th stuff due to legal holdups regarding who owns the rights to it. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if when that case is done that Jason doesn't show up as his own killer with Tommy as the survivor. He's way too big of a name to just be a simple skin.

• Marik13
    Options

I've said this before in another thread about what licenses should DBD go for and after their partnership with CryptTV that made me think of some other horror themed tv shows that I watch.

The first one is a show that's a bit more well known, and I'd love to see some skins come from it. That show is American Horror Story. I would love to see Twisty the Clown as a skin for, well Clown. Also have some survivors as skins of some of the witches from Coven would be cool as hell. Not sure who they can make the Rubberman be a skin for, but I think it'd just be funny seeing a dude in a leather gimp suit running around and chasing survivors lolol.

The next show isn't as well known, but I could easily see the killers from each season as being a very simple skin. The show is very similar to American Horror Story, and it's called Slasher. I can easily see the Executioner being a skin for someone in the game, maybe Trapper? For sure the Druid from season 3 would be an easy skin for Legion to have.

But yeah other than that I'd be down to get a shirtless Nemesis skin (they did it for Marvel vs Capcom!) or at least give Nemesis the headgear that let's him wear the trash bag looking covering he wore for the beginning of RE3:Remake, since the model being user in DBD is from the remake. And of course give me a Chris and Claire Redfield skin for Leon and Jill.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,576
    Options

BlackBeard Slinger,

Or The Flying Dutchman Slinger..

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

Leon's attire from the upcoming Netflix series "Resident Evil Infinite Darkness"

Bill when he was being honorably discharged

suit

Some recolors of Ace's secondary outfit (the one unlocked from purchasing the chapter)

suit

The time when Jake Park wasn't living in the woods and was at his home, with everything (and a nice suit)

Please just give me a suit

Some base cosmetic Felix recolors

Dude, I'll like give you $2 if you can convince the DBD cosmetics team to make more fancy suit cosmetics. Come on, you know it's a great deal.

Bill but he looks like Santa.

• Marik13
    Options

I don't necessarily want this, but I have a friend who would literally commit murder for it. A shirtless Felix skin...

There hope she's happy.

• theplaggg
    theplaggg Member Posts: 267
    Options

Speedo David or Speedo Felix.

That's what we NEED

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

shirtless felix

• redhex45
    redhex45 Member Posts: 61