xtr4me
xtr4me Member Posts: 53

which trickster buff would be better 21 votes

Turn him in a 4.6 meters
14%
MrsGhostfaceAwkward_FiendTurtleSushiTV 3 votes
decrease the amount of knives to take down the survivor and buff the main event
85%
OnryosTapeRentalsTapeKnotNemmy_Wemmyjasonq500SebaOutbreakRavenTheWraithMadLordJackRattiusDerZuntorglitchboiFobboThr_ustpiggygooikThunderous_670GuiltiiHighwayCatalystTrickstaaaaaHaunterofShadows 18 votes

Comments

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

the second one, because turning him into 4.6 won't matter since it won't address his more pressing issues with the power itself and especially in main event which needs to stop slowing you down so much, I personally think that main event shouldn't have ANY movement speed penalty while firing since it's like Trickster's version of a Tier III.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,984
    Options

Base-kit Melodious Murder, rework that add-on, then allow Trickster to carry Main Event.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options
    Turn him in a 4.6 meters

4.6 and allow main event to be carried indefinitely. Probably giving him less time between knives would also be good.

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 364
    Options

Just being able to control when main event goes off would be amazing