The Trickster has a lullaby, WHAT?

Options

Hey did you guys know the trickster has a lullaby? You know that huming thing the huntress does? In his case it sounds like his terror radius but it can't be altered by any "undetectable" perks (such as insidious) or any perks that alter a killer's terror radius (such as monitor and abuse).

It's a feature that balances killers that lose their terror radius with their abilities (the kids singing when the nightmare is near) or that are a threat even at a distance (the huntress, duuuh).

That being said, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY PUT A LULLABY ON THE TRICKSTER IF HE CAN'T DO ANY OF THESE THINGS, ARE THEY PURSPOSEFULLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS KILLER BAD.

I mean yeah, the trickster can harm you at a distance, IF HE LANDS ABOUT 8 KNIVES AND YOU STAND COMPLETELY STILL WHILE HE DOES IT INSTEAD OF TAKING COVER OR DODGING.

Also nowhere in the game it says he has a lullaby, a salty survivor told me on chat yesterday "you look dumb af running monitor, i could hear you on the other side of the map", that's the only reason i went to look it up. Apparently not even some streamers know of this because they never mention it on tier lists and they run monitor themselves. And yes, it makes monitor and abuse pretty useless, considering it goes up to 32 meters and it sounds exactly like your terror radius.

So not only i have to worry about being slow, but now i can't even surprise survivors. They better buff him so that the knives remove a health state each if they plan on maintaining the lullaby, jeez.

Comments