Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is your Survivor & Killer main?

Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Mine 💜

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I play Meg, Claudette, Dwight, David, Nea and Kate as Survivor and Myers, Trapper, Clown, Billy, Doctor, Wraith and Freddy... I don't main really anyone but i have all survivor/killer perks maxed on those characters.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Huntress and jake
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    I main Amanda and Feng. The only time I play other ones are for rituals. (minus the occasional swap to Nea)
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

Doctor and Jake

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

Myers and Feng. Sometimes I swap to Doctor or David for when i need them MONEYZ

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Hag
    Feng Min
  • Unicorn
    Feng is pretty popular I see. 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Claudette, Meg, Dwight, Kate generally. I think I am gonna main the new survivor as well.
    Huntress, Clown, Wraith, Freddy currently. I want to play more Hag.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Delfador said:

Claudette, Meg, Dwight, Kate generally. I think I am gonna main the new survivor as well.

But you have a doctor profile pic?
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited November 2018
    Don't have a main per say.

I need to get my Min built back up as I prestiged her. I like lithe and technician. 

Nea is usually my go to aside from Min as she has some good perk assortment.

Kate is my escape artist. I roadrunner killers with her thanks to dance with me, lithe, and light weight

Meg is a good escape artist, too.

Killer side, I largely just use Huntress at the moment, though my aim is terrible. Short of bbq and chili (no LF bought) she has all the bonus BP perks. Her humming is nice, too.
    Working on Nurse to get her teachable, too.
    Once I can get my Russian Roulette builds going, Spirit (her lunge is delicious for some reason), and Pig, too. Maybe Hag.
    I have a feeling once the PTB stuff goes public, and the new match making system goes up for everyone, killer will be way more annoying, though. 

I might want legion. It depends on the end result. As it is, if I wanted to ineffectively beat someone to death over a long period of time in a highly inefficient way while wearing a hoodie, I would have preferred they make Ginosaji. 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@JanTheMan said:
    Delfador said:

But you have a doctor profile pic?

I love the way he looks. None of the other avatars look interesting but I would use the clown if his avatar was available.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Unicorn said:

Because she is the only one who looks like she doesn't give a ****
    Plus she's cool as hell.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    My Survivor main use to be Jake but I started leveling up all of my survivors and now I just rotate a different survivor with different perks every game. My Killer main use to be Billy but when I bought Myers, he was more fun to play because of his stealh and him actually being the scariest killer in the game. But I pretty much rotate Billy, Myers, Doc, Wraith & Clown... None of my other killers are level up yet. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Feng Ming is best girl.

As for killer, eh I'm trying to find a new main now. Not quite sure who to go with.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith.

• wildcats25
    wildcats25 Member Posts: 42

Meg and Trapper

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 239
    Clown and Ace 
  • Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113

My killer main was Wraith, but since I saw the teaser I absolutely love the Legion.

• Doultime
    Doultime Member Posts: 82

Amanda and Nea but I can't tell which one is the killer and which one is the survivor.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Meg & Quentin. I loved the two because i'm also ginger and unbelievably ######### tired.

Trapper & Probably The Legion, I like their playstyles

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Feng and Spirit

I know, I can't resist to the asian charm <3
    Plus they look pretty cool. Storywise spirit I awesome i love it and Feng sounds independent and someone who doesn't give a duck about what people think. Then idk, i feel like she's pretty bitchy, I like that since I played survivor like that, super egoistic, duck them if it means I survived

Feng best DbD survivor
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Feng is bae & for killer I play all of them.

• The_Crusader
    Unicorn said:
    Yeah you'd think she'd get some more cosmetics but nope they all seem to go to Meg and Claudette.
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Ace and Freddy
  • Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

Feng and Myers/Trapper. I like the look of this Legion character though.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Meyers and Meg

my M&M ❤️
  • NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    edited December 2018
    Tapp cause he is cool and stealthy and Feng Min for the aesthetics, Spirit for fun and to improve my awful tracking skills and Hag because she slays. 
    Post edited by NeonAlien on
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    It used to be Meg and Trapper.

Now it is my girls Kate and the Spirit. Rin is the only girl I trust in red ranks :)
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

Dwight for survivor. Michael Myers for killer.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

Survivor: David King/Dwight Fairfield
    Killer: The Nightmare/The Legion

I just love them. #IamGay

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Quentin-kun is my main as Survivor. But I do use Tapp whenever I need a different playstyle. And Kate, obviously.

Killer-wise, Spirit. I did main Freddy, Pig and Leatherface for a while, but, yes... They are low tier killers. If Legion gets some good improvements upon release, they might be my weekend love.

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    Meg and Nea for survivor, Huntress, Pig, Michael, and Trapper with a little Spirit
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@The_Crusader said:
    Unicorn said:

Yeah you'd think she'd get some more cosmetics but nope they all seem to go to Meg and Claudette.

Well for every 1 person here that says they play Feng, there's 20 people busy stealthing as bloody Claudette.

• The_Crusader
    Boss said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Unicorn said:

Well for every 1 person here that says they play Feng, there's 20 people busy stealthing as bloody Claudette.

That's the point, she doesn't need any cosmetics as most people only cycle between her 3 best camo outifts :lol:
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Our Lord and Savior Dwight Fairfield as survivor, and Spirit as Killer.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Crow said:

My killer main was Wraith, but since I saw the teaser I absolutely love the Legion.

Eww Gollum
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Jake and The Hillbilly.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Definitely Feng Min when it comes to survivors and even though we haven't got it yet she gets extra points for Bunny Min #BunnyMinWhen

As for Killers Amanda, I'm a massive fan of Saw and Amanda was always my favourite character even more than John plus Shawnee Smith is bae.

• The_Crusader
    BunnyFeng is the greatest concept they've ever had. Yet it's still not in the game.

Meanwhile we get the guy from Jumani...
  • Unicorn
    Doultime said:

Amanda and Nea but I can't tell which one is the killer and which one is the survivor.

LMAO
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    Nurse,Amanda and Claudette,Nea
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Huntress, and Spirit. Maybe Pig after I get her leveled up more.
    Min, and Nea.

• BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    I don’t think you can really ‘main’ a survivor. But if I had to choose one it would be Meg. I’ve played since the game first released and she was the first survivor that I P3’d and got an exclusive for. Have legacy 3 on her too. 

in in terms of killer I used to play a tonne of wraith back when the game first came out. Got legacy 2 on him too. But my main would have to be billy. Not because he is easy (if you use ruin and/or BBQ on billy, or any add ons that give you an instant chainsaw you’re just bad), but because playing him without add ons or perks is so fun and rewarding. It’s an actual challenge and can make you an actual GOOD hillbilly. 
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

This is a tough one. For survivor it would easily be Feng Min, but as for killer I'm torn between Spirit and Wraith so I'm just going to say both.

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Nea and Michael, although I’ll still play as Dwight, Meg, Billy, Doc, and Clown sometimes
  • Unicorn
    Unicorn said:
    She needs more adorable cosmetics, maybe a kitty outfit.
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Killer: Trapper/Huntress
    Survivor: BILL NYE THE SAVIOR GUY!

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Claudette and Billy.
  • SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

The Hag is a princess! However I also love the spirit and the clown.
    And i also run Ace.