With how regularly Iron Will is talked about, I think too many of you sleep on Bloodhound.

This perk by far is one of the most underrated killer perks, and is probably the least suspected perk by survivors.

Stridor is not the only counter to Iron Will. Bloodhound is also an excellent counter to this popular survivor perk. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve gone to leave a hook, only to notice a bright red pool by a rock/tree/obstruction out of the corner of my field of view, but can’t hear anything because of Iron Will. If it weren’t for Bloodhound I’d probably had not suspected anyone was nearby.

Iron will users are more likely to suspect that the killer is either using Whispers or aura reading before suspecting Bloodhound.

It’s also a great substitute for Deerstalker when it’s been necessary to slug survivors. They’re much easier to find with Bloodhound, unless they have No Mither.

Anyway, my point is: Iron Will bothering you? Try out Bloodhound for about half a dozen matches. It’s way more useful than is given any credit. Injured survivors can’t juke you. You’ll always know which direction they went.

Comments