The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any eta on mmr?

DemonDaddy
DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Would love to have a reason to be paired against the top ranked Survivors or at least proven I need to be thrown some potatoes squads.

Comments

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

How longs a piece of string lol.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,898

We don't have a date confirmed as yet I'm afraid, we will communicate on our socials and here when we do.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

i would kinda expect some mention in the anniversary stream. Next week on Tuesday. Not a guarantee that it will be featured of course but since they said they will talk about a roadmap for the year I guess it’s pretty likely

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728

Hopefully soon because the ######### matchmaking we have right now is well really #########.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Matchmaking is not good, true.

But I rather have 3 wonky matches then 1 match where I need to wait an hour to get it.

I do not need a competitive MMR, I need fun and wonky matches are fun for me even if I get beaten to the ground by rank 1 survivors.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,197

For me, it's every match against rank 1 survivors.

There's no fun to be had in red ranks as a killer. I often walk away with no kills and few hooks, after survivors loop me for literal minutes because they all know how to hug the loop perfectly, 360, crouch-dodge, all the techs. As a Doctor, I can barely get a hit in. They start running away at the edge of the TR so it takes me 80 seconds just to catch up to get one hit, let alone a down.

The worst part, is, 0K games don't even depip me, because I spend so much time in a chase that I still black pip.

When MMR was on, I got a healthy mix of yellow/green ranks, which is where I feel I should be as a killer. Not catapulted up to the high purples because it's too easy to rank up as killer.

• Midnght
    Midnght Member Posts: 65

i may have missed it but when this is over are we getting pout back to where we were?