What is your goto survivor perk build?

Options
dspaceman20
dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I'm currently trying to make my normal build but I'm having trouble choosing. Please tell me your survivor builds so that I can get some inspiration for what to use.

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

BT DS WGLF Deliverance/Prove Thyself

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,801
    Options

Prove Thyself, We'll Make It, Kindred, and Small Game/Borrowed Time. Sometimes Sprint Burst if I'm feeling spicy.

Mostly I just like to be a helpful teammate. I'm not great at looping, but I'll rescue you safely and either patch you up or take a hit if the killer unexpectedly comes back, I'll find hexes or note dull totem spots, and I will crunch the ######### out of that last contested gen.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,993
    Options

DS, Dead Hard, Small Game (might switch this out with Hunch), and one other perk. Last perk is usually BT.

Generic meta build (other than Small Game), but meh. I might shift it up.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,784
    Options

DS, Dead Hard, Spinechill and Iron Will.

• Tricksters_30thBlade
    Tricksters_30thBlade Member Posts: 105
    Options

Dead hard

Repressed alliance

Adrenalin

Borrowed time or DS

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Dead Hard, DS, Bond and lately Windows for those loops. Normally it would be BT or Kindred if solo.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,744
    edited June 2021
    Options

Fast Track

Prove Thyself (Kindred when playing solo)

Decisive Strike

Sprint Burst

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677
    Options

Dead hard, Bond, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time.

If I'm playing with friends I'll swap bond for something else. In solo you need bond to get info you'd otherwise have in a swf, DS because the one time you don't run it is the time you will get tunneled, BT because the one time you don't run it is the time you end up with a facecamping killer, and DH because out of all the exhaustion perks it's the best imo at least if you learn how to time it and look behind you in chase.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

Self Care

Botany Knowledge

Dead Hard

Iron Will / Borrowed Time / WGLF

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

Dead Hard, Iron Will, We're Gonna Live Forever, Borrowed Time.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

Iron Will

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Spine Chill, Unbreakable, Borrowed Time, Inner Strength

Inner Strength and Unbreakable are replaceable if you don't mind depending on teammates and aren't concerned with possibly getting slugged. That said, I make good use of both of these perks, so I rarely replace them. Also, Inner Strength is good for making you look for totems, but also a pain if you can't find any.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 795
    Options

Sprint Burst/Dead Hard - they're the best exhaustion perks in the game, you gotta pick atleast one, usually I go with sprint burst because dead hard can be really inconsistent and buggy.

Open Handed - This'll make sense in just a moment.

Kindred - If you're playing solo you cannot possibly play without Kindred, Open Handed boosts the range to 32m which is insane.

Windows of Opportunity - helps you plan out a chase while working on a gen, or reveals options while in the midst of a chase, Open Handed boosts the range to 36m.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,227
    Options

Borrowed Time / Prove Thyself / Adrenaline and WGLF.

• Jokersmile
    Jokersmile Member Posts: 95
    Options

Bond, Resilience, DH, Iron Will

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Iron Will, Lucky Break, Object of Obsession, and a healing perk of some kind. Botany/yellow medkit, WGLF, We'll Make It, etc.

• Sonicslinger
    Sonicslinger Member Posts: 27
    Options

Open handed, bond, kindred, borrowed time

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited June 2021
    Options

Defense:

• Spine Chill
    • Urban Evasion
    • Calm Spirit
    • Iron WIll (used to be Small Game back when it could detect killer traps)

It's a nice go-to because no matter which killer I face these perks help counter their powers (except Legion, which is why I hate playing against Legion).

----

Offense:

• Open Handed
    • Visionary
    • Bond
    • Kindred

See your objectives, see your team, and see the killer when it matters (during a hook rescue).

Post edited by Nos37 on
  • blitzkrieg
    blitzkrieg Member Posts: 7
    Options

Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Kindred, and Borrowed Time.

I sometimes switch out Kindred and Borrowed Time with Spine Chill and Iron Will.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    Options

WGLF.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Iron Will and Sprintburst.

For lowranks, Selfcare and Botany.

For highranks, Borrowed Time and an everchanging flex spot (Usually something like Blood pact)

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    Options

Lithe, Borrowed Time/Deliverance, Iron Will, and Decisive Strike is my I've-been-facecamped-for-the-last-5-matches-and-I-frankly-don't-care-how-you-feel-anymore build (which is most of my matches).

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 274
    Options

Prove Thyself, Spine Chill/Dark Sense, and 2 random perks

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521
    edited June 2021
    Options

I use windowns of opportunities (unlimited info of wasted or safe loops),Spine chill (obviously gaining distance over killer and knowing to get ready for chase),iron will (again very useful perk to lose killer easily and make zero noise and it's great for flashlight saves if ur one of the ppl who is good with flashlight) and last I use either dead hard or lithe (obviously two powerful perks of gaining distance and dodging getting downed)