crawling with creeps new killer idea fan made dlc

Options
mama_3000
mama_3000 Member Posts: 29

the people who played the game since 2016 most of us know about the dlc that the devs mention called The crawler and this is not my idea but mind as well put it together.

new killer is called The_crawler

bio: Hershal Habton lived as a normal student in a small village near a forest. He was the step-prime, but for this he needed to learn all the time, so his social life suffered and he hasn't a single friend. On the contrary, in school he got bullied for his unnormal long and lean arms and legs. In the later schhool years he learned less and spent more and more time in the forest, where he climbed trees and sat there, staring in the distance. But one evening a few of his classmates went too far. They followed him into teh forest and attacked him. First they just beat him, but suddenly, when Hershal already was on the ground, one of them pulled out a knife and inflicted a deep cut to his face. This caused Habton to snap. He wrest the knife out of the bullies hand and slit his throat. After this he disembowel the second guy and rammed the knife finaly into the last's eye. Then he ran into the forest and wasn't seen again. But from time to time people went missing in the forest. Just of one the gnawed bones got found.

Her power: Creepy Crawling-

She can climb over all over object like walls, trees, and other stuff but she is 30% slower and her heartbeat is 5% louder.

outfit: She almost looks like the hag but she has a tore dress that is over her knees.

weapon: her long sharp fingers

terror radius 24m

speed 115%

source: original

perks

My prey is here- When The obsession dies the next survivor becomes the obsession and they will have the expose status when all the gens are done.

Why are you still here- Its like blood warden but different to instead of hooking someone you will press the active button and you will be able to block both gates for 3/4/5 seconds. cooldown 100/105/100 seconds.

my hatch not yours- When all the survivors escape or died and the last one standing you will be able to see the hatch from 12/24/36m away.

There will be another backwater swamp but its different.

Comments

• Givti
    Givti Member Posts: 50
    Options

Ability: terrible

Perks: My Prey Iis Here - terrible, just take nemesis/rancour

Why Are You Still Here - neat, maybe should be 5/7/10 seconds

My Hatch Not Yours - useless

• mama_3000
    mama_3000 Member Posts: 29
    Options

i want to see you do better if you have a problem with mine then. and look up the crawler before you say something Givti