The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Your worst moment in DBD?

For me it was one my first matches. Rank 20 or 19 as a surv. I was the First who got hooked and was facecamped to death. When i was complaining about it, the killer and two other survs offended me with really bad words even i didnt offend anyone. I had two exhaustion Perks, thats why they hated me. I know now that perkbuild was dumb but i was new and not used to all that stuff. I nearly stopped playing dbd forever. But im glad i didnt and now i know better and ignore people like that.

Comments

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477

Getting hardcore tunneled by a rank 1 nurse, and once by a stridor spirit.

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    edited June 2021

Getting Corn map, seriously is something wrong with the chance of getting this map? cause for real, out of 10 matches 5 of them are this one.

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377
    edited June 2021

Second stated on first hook while Felix and Claudette healed each other 8 m away from me. Yui ran from the other side of the map to unhook me. While she was being chased by the killer.

I had Kindred equipped.

And then in end game chat the Felix had the had to gall the killer a trash camping killer. Like, my guy, absolutely none of that was the killer's fault.

Edit: autocorrect dammit

Post edited by HighwayCatalyst on
  • MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I was Duo queuing against a streamer. My friend was watching him while me and a Dwight were left alive, I found the hatch and wanted to show Dwight so I could get myself killed, instead Dwight outs me to the killer, they t bag and bm me while I’m slugged so I disconnected. The killer claims I did nothing that match even though he chased me half the time, I was getting all the saves the rest of the time. I was happy to see his chat not agreeing with him, but yeah, I will never look at randoms or killers the same after that. Felt very horrible, considering I’m a casual, non toxic player who didn’t deserve that.

• Pilot
    Pilot Member Posts: 1,158
    edited June 2021

Sucked into a locker instead of vaulting the pallet to get to the hatch which resulted in the killer getting there first and closing it.

This memory has buried itself deep in my brain & I hate it.

The fact that it happened at rank 1 does not help either.... Only makes it worse.

• Truth_Only
    Truth_Only Member Posts: 11

Each and every match when playing as a solo survivor. Only when you play SWF you can have some genuine fun and enjoy the game.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Nurse on the game where everyone was down in exactly 120 seconds. Fun match :(

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Do not let them get to you.

A part of this game is to keep your cool at all times and never let people get onto your nerves so easy. I know it is hard, I loose my cool too, but working on this is an important skill.

My worst moment? Yesterday I had a match as Bubba. There was a bug that prevented me from going through one of the exits of the main building of Temple of Purgation. I was up against a group of fairly skills survivors and they ran through the main building again and again. I always had to let them go when they want through that exits. It was so frustrating because I could not do anything and when I first tried it my Tantrum triggered as if I had hit something. I lost the game badly because of this and it realy got onto my nerves. I stopped playing yesterday because of that.

• BronzeHandModel
    BronzeHandModel Member Posts: 116

Yeah the greatest skill is to stay calm and cool! I train that now!

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

My worst moment has honestly been when the realization hit me yesterday that adding Resident Evil, my favorite game franchise ever, to DBD actually made me like this game less.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    edited June 2021

this is awful, I mean I don't care if I get teabagged as a killer, cause it really doesn't bring me down, but when I see survivors being bullied by other survivors for no reason, damn that makes me angry.

Post edited by Paina on
  • TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    edited June 2021

I was attempting the Ghostface adept. I load into one lobby where it was 100% obvious they were SWF: 2 identical Jakes, 2 identical David’s, and they all had Flashlights.

I knew I should have put on Lightborn, or dodged the lobby, but dammit I wanted to get my Ghostface adept. So I ready up.

Oh boy...

We load into old cow shed, and here was what all 4 survivors loadout was (all identical): Saboteur, No Mither, Tenacity, BT. This was before the changes to sabotage, So hooks would remain broken for a few minutes, and my memory is foggy on this but I think Saboteur also gave a bonus of hooks taking even longer to respawn.

It was truly the most awful, frustrating, bullying killer experience of my life, and of all perks to cause MASSIVE problems, it was No Mither.

Any body downed was difficult to pick up without 2 flashlights in my face. If I avoided the blind, didn’t matter, nearby hooks were already sabotaged. If I left anybody slugged they could just crawl off, disappear, and recover. The 1 or 2 occasions I was lucky enough to hook somebody, I had to deal with hook rushing BT saves, and it didn’t matter if I downed any body because they can just get back up on their own.

It was the single, most awful match I have ever experienced in my entire life. This team could do their gens at a snail pace because it didn’t matter. It was close to impossible for me to make any headway in killer objective in that kind of match without Lightborn.

My mistake. A big one. I should have lobby dodged.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,260

When i get tunneled every single match for two days. without meta perks.

I felt bad leaving with barely 3k points. it always feels like something personal.

Also, i really don't like it when i can't help teammates.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

Getting tricked by a pebble coming from the same person in the same spot for 4 gens. At rank 4

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493

The other day when i was running an unhooking build with second wind, borrowed time, kindred and desperate measures. I spawned next to the killer. (The pig)

She left me. And no one saved me. It was 3 really immersed players, i think it was a meg nea and a dwight. All in the corner of the map.

The pig sent me a message after the game saying how they were bad teammates. So in conclusion killer mains are usually nicer than survivor mains.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,948

not a thing anymore but going against old iridescent head with 1 hook mori's wasn't a fun gaming experience I'll admit I disconnected from games like that in the past

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423

First time I was close to red ranks as killer, early in playing. Had my first depip squad and wasn't ready for gen rush/flashlights/looping and the group teabagging all the way to the end.

It was also before endgame collapse so one of them hid in the map after so I had to leave game.

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726

Playing old Freddy (pre rework) vs 4Men with 3x medkit with instant 2UP :) back when picking someone up from the ground would wake them up (and you cant hit survs that are not sleeping)

But in the end i won this game by slugging them all

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,382

My first match with Reworked Freddy. It was awful, I was disheartened and everything felt wrong.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,043

Didn't unhook a David because the killer was right behind me (to the point where if I tried to unhook, I was probably going to get downed before it completed), I lacked BT, and I figured the other survivor could run and handle the unhook while I took him away - but I messed up on a spin and went down shortly after. The other survivor gets David. David runs up to my hook and just stares at me until I die while survivor #3 is being chased.

• Alibastaire
    Alibastaire Member Posts: 4

Mine was oddly enough last night. Was streaming the game, got an unhook on someone, was running from Nemesis, glanced at chat, ran directly into the female zombie because from a certain angle she looks vaguely like Meg. You could audibly hear the collective facepalm of everyone including myself. It did make for a funny moment though lmao

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Playing survivor to the point i can't play killer any more because i know how simple it is for them.

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550

Getting abused by a person using the Entity window block bug as an exploit on a window that was an infinite without it, even in BL3. Then they flamed me in chat. It wasn't the first time I experienced it but it pushed my frustration to the limit. I quit playing for quite a few months. The bug that causes downed survivors to glitch into objects and become unable to be picked up is pretty annoying too. But luckily I've only had a handful or two that have exploited it.

• cherryblossom
    cherryblossom Member Posts: 34

Yeah I've stopped playing for some days, because it was too exhausting to play against a killer and three team mates, but today my games have been a lot better though :)

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,694

played against a deathslinger around the time he was released. I stood at the exit gate, he shot me reeled me in and smacked me down with NOED. 😂 I played myself

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

survivor. most games have been over or down to one gen by 3 hooks. I am even struggling to pip because the games are over so fast.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,694

I'm so sorry about that. I feel bad for all Freddy mains.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,382

Thank you, I appreciate it! Losing your favourite is not a pleasant experience, at all.