Killers! Come Here! Question from survivor main!

Options

Who is your favorite survivor to chase down and why? This one is for the killers! :)

Comments

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    Options

I don't have a favourite survivor I like to chase but I do like chasing survivors that has a good combo (cosmetic) or/and that I find funny.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

I chase down impostors. Those are my favorite. Survivors who's names are "Yui Kimura" but playing David King sorta thing. They need to die.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

Kates. When I down those girls it sounds like they sing for me. Especially if I'm running Infectious Fright and I'm going against more than one Kate.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

Kates. When I down those girls it sounds like they sing for me. Especially if I'm running Infectious Fright and I'm going against more than one Kate.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I actually don't have a favorite. But I have a special soft spot for Jeff. He's a long-haired beer-gut guy like me that likes metal. I kinda see myself in him. XD

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited June 2021
    Options

Feng Min. One of the best guilty pleasures playing killer in this game: Smacking Feng for Squeaks!

2nd Place goes to David, because his howls of pain are Hilarious.

3rd goes to Jane, because, well...lewd noises emanate from her... pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

Tie between David Jeff and ace their always either good or really bad

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

I love killing laurie cause I hate her so sooo much.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

The slow one.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

Bill. It's practically his job to get chased by monsters. Also, he's always wearing proper clothing, like a real person, not some doofy jester frippery.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277
    Options

Cheryl, she's usually played by good players that aren't toxic and her grunts of pain sound like she's in genuine pain so, it both gives me a good chase to get into and someone who is errily good at voice acting being in pain

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    Options

Any survivor who gets cocky and teabags.

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    Options

Which would obviously be Meg, Jake, Claud, David, Feng, Zarina, Nea, Nancy and Ash.

If it was a Jeff or Adam, they are probably jjust being chill wanting to farm points, most of the time its true.

• MrBuffalo
    MrBuffalo Member Posts: 312
    Options

Now that Nemisis is out I can finally king hit Megs out of my matches. It brings such tears to my eyes :')

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Quentins. A thematic chase is always nice.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 949
    Options

Blendette! Gotta' hook em all.

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683
    Options

All Megs must die. NO MERCY FOR THE MEGS!!!

(This message has been approved by The Nemesis Yeeting Committee.)

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

The one who unhooked.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837
    Options

Laurie. Her scream is hilarious, and I love watching 70's jeans running away from me... you know for... aesthetic reasons.

• AlohaSnacBar
    AlohaSnacBar Member Posts: 64
    Options

My favorite has to be Dwight so simple. But a feng-ming blendette, nea and Steve! Espically if there rolling 4 team deep I just look at them at the exit gates like

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options

Ace.

Stop smirking at me and

accept your fate.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
    Options

Nea, i love kill them

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options

Dude cheryl players are some of the best ive seen. And i play her as survivor too lol. But they are either the best looper on the planet, the sabo god, or the flashlight save person. More often then not they arent salty or t-bag either.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited June 2021
    Options

Don't got a FAVORITE favorite, but i usually like the guys more.

They're generally less loud.

Or at least they mostly don't have that screeching high-pitch quality to them.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,573
    Options

I chase anyone. reguardless..

Lest you give me an offering. then i shall spare chu,

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

How dare you as a Meg Main I can assure you if I t bag the killer or survivor they deserved it...damn Claudette self caring and pointing at me when they get caught using their empathy in the wrong way.

Damn GF t bagging when he gets a hit off on me you deserve to eat pallets and DS.

• akanadi
    akanadi Member Posts: 242
    Options

a good dwight is fun, has a challenge and is usually a good sport

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Claudette, I really dislike her ...

• Soulpaw
    Soulpaw Member Posts: 290
    Options

Dwight hands down. Either the goofiest Survivor or the strongest. No inbetween.

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684
    Options

Always hated Neas and Quentins because theyre the top toxicity players in my experience

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268
    Options

I'm so surprised nobody posted about running down bunny fengs like absolute psychopaths until they're out of the game

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    Options

XD, Tbag me one more time, and not only I will tbag if I down you as a GF but expect a mori specifically for you in the fog.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 537
    edited June 2021
    Options

For fun Bill because almost all Bill players are so immersed and innocent :), otherwise Ace because Ace's players are very toxic

• lmaoolivia
    lmaoolivia Member Posts: 7
    Options

I've always disliked Nea players. If there's multiple survivors on a gen and one is a Nea, you best bet I'm going after her.