The new head for the Epic Jill cosmetic is literally her head copy and pasted

If you haven't bought the Jill epic skin yet don't, the devs are making you pay an extra 4$ for a set that includes base Jill's head. This is honestly sick, its a set as well so you don't even have a choice of just not buying the head. I would say I can't believe the devs would do this but honestly im surprised they haven't done this yet. They could have at least added some blood or dirt, but there is simply no difference what so ever.

Comments

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Yeah, the dev's were not very nice to jill with her cosmetics.

• Demogorgeouse
    Demogorgeouse Member Posts: 361

Adam had a cosmetic with a head thats literally his default remade. Bhvr why

• P3ToxicLaurie
    P3ToxicLaurie Member Posts: 142

Let's not forget the "ice capped pants" for hillbilly, which are not even a reskin, just a copy and paste. Not to mention the reskins on the battle pass, which should not be there, cause, you know, theyre reskins and not original content which is why people buy the battle pass in the first place.

• Demogorgeouse
    Demogorgeouse Member Posts: 361

This is what I'm saying. If im paying MONEY for a cosmetic or the rift pass, i expect quality cosmetics or atleast cosmetics that arent reskins

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

The battle pass is $10 and we have always gotten atleast two new, purple quality sets of cosmetics that would both on their own be $10. Getting simple recolors via leveling up in the rift isn't the most exciting thing (nor are the charms), but as far as how DBD's cosmetic system goes you're getting 2 epics for the price of 1, in addition to an assortment of sets worth about $2-$5 each.

On topic though...yeah. Jill got screwed and this "set" is cheating you out of $4.

• AdelAgustina
    AdelAgustina Member Posts: 11

It seems that I got lucky, I only bought the top, I didn't care about the skirt and the head was, paraphrasing one of the mods @Rizzo90, "possibly bugged".

I didn't mind the ice-capped jeans being an exact copy of the default pants for Hillbilly, but this... this is just wrong. They are literally forcing people to pay $3-$4 more than what it's worth. Either remove the head and change the price to 720 AC, or modify the head so it doesn't look like a copy/paste of something we already paid for. And don't tell me that this is not possible, back in patch 3.2, they completely reworked the hair in Meg's "game set match" collection when no one was buying that thing.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

Vote with your wallet. Don’t buy it.

This is too greedy.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Lol did you notice in the description they call Jill’s tube top a tank top?

Someone at BHVR doesn’t know those are gun holster straps…

• AdelAgustina

I know, right? From the moment I saw it, I knew that they were going to call it a "tank top" :S

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

At least the Leon one got a longer fringe....

But yeah, no reason these are linked outside of a last minute realisation by the devs.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,010

The Adam one is slightly different from his default. The Jill cosmetic is actually identical.

• AdelAgustina

Now that I think about it, if I ever change the "light top" for Claire's or the default one, I might lose access to it. I'll end up paying $4 for a piece of cosmetic that I can't even use... Bhvr why?