What are the least and most common killers?

Options
Oiry
Oiry Member Posts: 218

Last time I saw stats was many months ago. Which killers do you rarely see, and which you see often at your rank?

Also, which killers would you like to see less, and which ones more?

For instance, my rank is around 15 as survivor and I am matched against Wraith very often. But rarely see Hags, Nurses, Blights, Plagues... What is your experience?

Comments

• arcticgirl36
    arcticgirl36 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Just from my experience I have only gone against two Deathslingers since I got the game. Also, I haven't seen a single Freddy Kreuger or a Hillbilly since they nerfed them--not even a single one. I seem to go against a lot of Michael Meyers probably because he is from a major franchise. As for the killers, they seem to be pretty evenly spaced as far as encounters, unless there is a daily ritual. I have gone up against 8 huntresses in a single day when I first started. The only thing I can think of is that there was a ritual or something. The only killer I find frustrating is the hag when she trap camps me when I am on the hook.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

For me probably billy only gone against maybe 2 since his nerf and the most popular is probably huntress

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

For me, I see a lot of Spirit, Wraith, Demo, and Huntress. I don't see much of Hillbilly, Twins, or Trapper.

• PSP
    PSP Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2021
    Options

Wraith, Wraith, Pyramid Head, Wraith, Pyramid Head, Wraith, Oni, Oni, Wraith, Wraith, Blight, Wraith, Trapper of basement, Wraith, etc... xD

I can't remember the last time I faced killers like Nurse, Spirit, or Pig.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Been getting a lot of pyramidheads today and i never ever see trapper anymore i think he becomes obsolete after rank 5 or so

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

I agree, so many Wraiths. But, I haven't seen many Onis. Lucky.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

For me personally the killers I see on any kind of regular basis are Huntress, Wraith, Mikey, Bubba, Spirit, Pig, and Blight.

The killers I see the least are Hag, Plague, Billy, Twins and Clown.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

I've never seen a Twins player. Every other killer I have seen at least once.

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

I think I see Tricksters the most, along with Huntress, Pig, Blight, Pyramid Head.

It's almost an undeniable fact that the Twins are universally rare I've seen 3.5 since they came out. I don't see Doctors very often either, much to my chagrin. :(

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,998
    Options

I've gone against 1 blight. 1 singular.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

I'm rank 1 and I'll usually see Spirits, Huntress, and Blight. For the killers I don't see, that'd probably be Hillbilly, Legion (I can see why lol) and Twins.

I personally would love to see more of Oni (although he's not too uncommon), Doctor and Myers. Oh yeah, can't forget about Demodoggo.

Actually, scratch that. Just give me anything that isn't Spirit, please, I'm dying over here.. literally.

• Oiry
    Options

:D Can understand.

Is Hag and Nurse and Plague uncommon on rank 1?

• BradQuackson
    BradQuackson Member Posts: 385
    Options

Wish more nurses were good, people still don't know how to play against her well, more 4ks for me but still really fun to go against competent survivors

• Oiry
    Options

I am very new, but basically maining her. (rank 12 killer atm)

She is very interesting in the sense that the ranks of survivors don't seem to matter at all. When I play her, sometimes the rank 16 survivors are MUCH harder to get than rank 2-4 ones.

She is incredibly hard, but very rewarding, once I get a good blink. I wonder if people enjoy playing against her...

Once after the game I was asked if I'm a veteran Nurse, and people were very surprised I only played for a few weeks. felt good

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
    Options

Honestly rarest for me would be spirit. Idk what happened but I’ve seen like 4 spirits in 2 months.

most common would probably be bubba.

• Wazzup
    Wazzup Member Posts: 88
    Options

I think this really depends on peoples' ranks as certain killers are much more common at different bands.

It wouldn't suprise me if Leatherface and Wraith were over-represented at low and mid-ranks but fall off in popularity very fast at high ranks where Blight, Spirit and Nurse become more common.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

From the most I've played against.......

1. Wraith.

2. Nemesis (mostly because he is new I think)

3. Twins.

4. Legion.

5. Bubba.

From the least seen.

1. Billy ( I have seen about 3 since the rework)

2. Demo.

3. Plag.

4. Oni.

5. Ghosty (I haven't seen a ghosty in a very long time)

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

I go against a lot of Wraith's and Slingers

The killer I least go against is either The Twins or Demogorgon

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Freddy and billy nerf a really hard on them. Billy i cant talk the only tine i used to play hin was when i had a quest and i always use the steering addon. For freddy i can talk he used to be my main but the lack of good addon and the fact he need to slow himself by 15% just to slow the survivor by 15% is not worth it. The teleport people say this is the best part of his power you have that available after 1 minute the match have start and you can only use that on gen and only ounce every minute that not enough to make a killer viable. That why you dont see him anymore i think

• Oiry
    Options

Interestingly enough I see many people with different answers. As far as I can tell, most people do see a lot of Wraiths, Huntresses

And don't see Plague

• Artemis5
    Artemis5 Member Posts: 49
    Options

I'm currently Rank 9 Survivor after reset and here's a breakdown of killers I see often when I play:

See them the most: Bubba, Hillbilly, Spirit, Huntress, Wraith (a bit less than the rest though...)

See them sometimes, here and there: Nurse, legion, trapper, trickster, Doc, hag, blight, PH, Pig, Freddy, Plague

Very rarely see them: Twins, oni, clown, deathslinger and demo. Used to see Myers more often but now him and Ghostface are also rare.

I'll often see a killer more often as well when there's a killer specific challenge in the latest level of the latest Tome, but then after a while, when it enough time has passed and people seem to have completed said challenge before the new level of the current Tome opens, things are as laid out above.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

Hag is definitely uncommon for me, I get her probably twice out of 100 games. As for Nurse, I get her pretty often but not often enough to say she's common. Now when it comes to Plague, I used to get her every single game but I think that was because of the tome challenges, so I didn't count it.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    edited June 2021
    Options

My last 172 survivor games (ranks 1-5):

• 16 x Bubba
    • 12 x Wraith, Blight
    • 11 x Nurse
    • 10 x Trapper, Deathslinger
    • 9 x Legion, Huntress, Spirit, Nemesis
    • 8 x Hillbilly
    • 7 x Myers, Trickster
    • 6 x Ghostface
    • 5 x Pig, Oni, Hag, PyramidHead
    • 4 x Freddy, Clown
    • 3 x Plague, Demogorgon
    • 2 x Twins
    • 1 x Doctor

Edit: There were more blights, but I only count games with at most 1 DC.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

Most seen: Spirit, Bubba and Hag

Commonly seen: Wraith, Nemesis, Clown, Doc, Huntress Oni, Ghostface

Barely seen: Freddy, Trickster, Blight, Twins, Deathslinger and Demogorgon

Never seen: Trapper and Billy

Think that's all the killers if I've missed any let me know and I'll add them.

• van9684
    van9684 Member Posts: 433
    Options

Im on rank 4-6 usually since you can’t pip right now on ps4 for some reason. I see mainly nemesis, bubba, wraith, ghost face, doctor, and spirit. There’s a few huntresses too but those are the main ones they all play. Lord of bubbas which is never fun.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    Options

Bubba, Spirit, and Wraith seem the most common for me.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

Anecdotally, according to my recorded matches for the last three months:

Most common: Trickster (only during his debut month, now I rarely see him), Wraith (much more so after his recent buff), Trapper, Ghostface

Least common: Oni, Twins, Blight, Deathslinger

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

Most common is huntress and bubba for me

Most rare is definitely hillbilly and twins

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

at rank 5 or so i never ever see ghost face plague or clown but i do see a lot of spirits and huntresses and since hes new nemesis

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684
    Options

Most common are campers, tunnelers tryhards haha

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

by far, Hag is the least common. Can't even tell you the last time I saw a hag that wasn't me.

currently the most common is nemesis... for obvious reasons...

but besides that...I think it might be blight.