Matchmaking in this game is BS

RockScorpion384
RockScorpion384 Member Posts: 16
edited June 2021 in General Discussions

Why is the only way to play this game in a ‘competitive’ setting. And by that i mean you win games, u climb. U lose games you fall.

why cant i just play the game??? Against random survivors???? Like every other game??? Where it just matches you with other players for a quick match.

Instead theres this BS pip and rank system which completely destroys the fun of the game. Say i get to rank 10 as wraith, but now i want to try ghostface, im still having to face rank 10+ survivors???? Thats nonsense. I dont know how to play ghostface ive never played him before, so why does my wraith rank affect my matches as ghostface???? they shouldnt

matches should just be created for quick games, not trying to match up equally skilled players. It just creates a constant tryhard environment when im trying to learn other killers.

create a seperate queue for quick matches where mmr and skill arent what creates the game. Then you can have your pip system in an actual competitive mode. But i think that this being the only way to play the game is dumb and actually kills the game for a lot of casual players. I just want to play the game for fun, not to face harder and harder opponents

Comments