[Rant] Why this game is unfun

Options
Tactrix
Tactrix Member Posts: 420
edited June 2021 in General Discussions

There are 2 types of players in this game, extremely good, and everyone else.

Now, the way this game is "balanced", it's designed for the everyone else part. Why? because they are the majority. However, whenever you run into the extremely good type, you see just how ridiculously unbalanced this game is. If you play into a extremely good killer, you will NEVER win, the only people who even have a remote chance of beating him are SWF teams. Everyone else will lose, I don't care what perks you use, I don't care how good you think you are, you will lose.

On the flip side if you're a ok killer but you're playing into an extremely good SWF team, you will never win, no matter what you do, all your cheap tactics don't matter because they will simply out info you to winning. Now, here's the problem.

The way this game is in it's current state the only time it's semi-balanced/fun is if you're on the relative exact level as the people you're playing against. However because MMR doesn't work at all in this game you don't actually ever get those games. I'll have entire weeks where I as a survivor get paired against rank 1 killers that kill the entire team in under 2min with cheap tactics. Or I as a killer get paired against an entire red rank teams who gen rush and end the game in under 5min.

So what I'm saying is, while in theory it seems like this game could be balanced. It's based on an MMR system that works, what you have is a broken heap that doesn't even remotely work, and it makes matches pure misery. Add in the fact that you as a company REFUSE to change the ability of killers to use cheap tactics to win and survivors gen rushing to win you have one of the worst experiences most of the time now.

Comments