I really feel like Leatherface needs a buff but not sure what devs could do.

akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Offhand I think his 2 biggest issues is mobility and how clunky his chainsaw hits are.
I suggest that revving his saw doesn't lower his base mobility since survivors can still 360/270 him or camp a pallet. In this regard I do believe his chainsaw duration should be significantly shorter with a more narrow cone making his power more specifically aimed at downing a survivor he's chasing.

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Have terrortorial imperative and insidious be part of his base kit or add ons.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

First: rework his add ons.
    Some aren't working at all.
    Some have so minimal effect that you won't ever notice.
    And in the process remove the time limit from his chain add ons.

2nd: Reduce the speed penalty during revving, or better remove the penalty completely, so that we don't have to piggy back ride someone to get a hit.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited December 2018

Lol no, Leatherface is one of the best balanced killers in the game.

Stop watching Tydetyme.
  • will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

@Wolf74 said:

2nd: Reduce the speed penalty during revving, or better remove the penalty completely, so that we don't have to piggy back ride someone to get a hit.

This post pretty much sums it up, his add-ons could do with a tweak, and with so many jungle gyms and rocks etc around the map, like this guy says you need to be pretty much on them to get a good chainsaw hit. The chilli add-ons could be good if they negated the slow-down during the charge, if you have a belly full of chilli you should have the energy to keep up the pace when revving your chainsaw :-)

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    edited December 2018

@Wolf74 said:

I've thought of ways they could do this, most of his add-on are just copypaste of billys. Really when you play him the main issue is dealing with survivors turning around objects since they can abuse his chainsaw hitbox. I think an interesting fix would be to lower his terror radius so he has more chances of sneaking up on survivors. I kind of hate the camping leatherface meta since that seems the most effective way to play him is to camp one/two survivors and just guarantee those kills.

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

Hillbilly is at the same speed as survivors while charging his chainsaw. Why? He have the ability to sprint like a train. Devs need to decrease the movement speed while charging his chainsaw. Leatherface is at probably 60% of his movement speed while charging his chainsaw and need addons to increase it... And he cant even go faster than 115% of his speed.... That's bullshit