The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I think Myers players are nice

linancy
linancy Member Posts: 38

Sometimes i tend to find Myers players playful and chill.

They gave me the hatch for no clear reason and last time when i played against him, my teammates were uncooperative and afk. he noticed that something was wrong and let me escape.

It is very generous to give up like that.

I think Myers is the killer who gave me free escape more than any other killers.

Which killer were nice to you and let you escape the most?

Comments

• beastlygamer
    beastlygamer Member Posts: 6

I never hardly see Myers which is sad same as billy which I think are really fun killers. Like when I get a Myers for example; he could have scratched mirror and bring lerys lol Honestly, I love that I miss that, that is what this game needs not sure how to phrase it more you get what I mean. To be scared and worried where he is I love the element of surprise.

• beastlygamer
    beastlygamer Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2021

Oh one more thing, I remember a couple of weeks ago I thought "I have not seen Myers in ages" so I changed my steam name to Mori me daddy myers. Wow the amount of Myers games I got that day I loved it. Also, I watch Stalky Boi on youtube who is a Myers main love watching his content.