The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cross-Progression

EraTheKiller
EraTheKiller Member Posts: 2

Is the cross-progression ever gonna be a thing in Dead By Daylight ?

Comments

• HipnoE
    HipnoE Member Posts: 68

Idk but Im annoyed that I have all these killers that are unusable on console because controllers dont work on them. Why would you make a game cross platform but not cross progression or allowing consoles to use mouse and keyboard. its ######### stupid

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

Cross progression is already a thing with Steam and Stadia. Switch should follow soon too.

there is only Sony and Microsoft platforms not confirmed to get cross progression. Which leads to the assumption that those company’s might not have agreed on this with BHVR.

• beastlygamer
    beastlygamer Member Posts: 6

Would be good if Microsoft Xbox gets progression because I spent 3 years of DBD on there. Only this year I got a gaming PC and started playing and wow its kept me busy lol the grind.

• AnyFayTTV
    AnyFayTTV Member Posts: 3

Any word on how the anniversary event crowns will work with cross-progression? Will we get cross-progression with the Switch before the event, or will I have to get my crowns on some characters on my Switch version in anticipation of cross-progression in the future? Will crowns even be transferable in this way?

I have recently switched to a gaming PC and I am not about to pay for all of the characters and cosmetics I unlocked yet again…

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

All cosmetics should be transferable/cross usable once cross Progression is enabled.

we don’t know when Switch will get cross Progression. It was confirmed it will come, actually it was confirmed by Q2 but we don’t know why it was supposedly postponed.

so you should be save getting the crowns on your switch to use them later in your Steam Version.

• AnyFayTTV
    AnyFayTTV Member Posts: 3

Thank you! I figured this might be the case, but didn't see it addressed anywhere. Got it, might have to return to the Switch version!

• Deckergirl
    Deckergirl Member Posts: 39

Fortnite EVENTUALLY got crossprogression with everything.

And if your not aware. Sony is currently saying YES WE WANT CROSS PLAY with everyone.

Which just seems sad IMHO because we all know they only got that stance after Starfield or w/e became Microsoft exclusive.

But prior? No reason to do it because why lose the sale of a ps5?

Bethesda becoming a Microsoft thing was the best thing to happen lol.

• EraTheKiller
    EraTheKiller Member Posts: 2

what about the two main console that everybody plays with to be honest I have no clue what Stidia or whatever is what about Xbox , Playstation you know the platforms where people actually have the game and play it shouldve been there the day they released cross-progression those are the two main platform not mobile or whatever stidia is