What DBD Killer should get a Movie? 🎥

Minus movie killers, what DBD killer would you want to see have their own movie series? Bonus! What 4 survivors would you cast?

Love seeing creativity!

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
    edited June 2021

Ghostface (DbD Version). He never met with Sidney. I think he will get mad, when Sidney defeat him.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Deathslinger would make the best film imo but to be time period accurate the survivors can’t be existing ones.

Could be a Joker styled film since their stories are kinda similar

• Pilot
    Pilot Member Posts: 1,158
    edited June 2021

Billy would have a fantastic story from being born to growing up and then being an adult.

The cutscene from Archive was proof enough he could have a movie revolving around his life.

Wraith as well I guess.

Oni definitely could have one.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

I would like to see the plagues origin story, how she used to be a caring person trying her best to keep her community safe until she had to sacrifice herself to do so.

Actually I would love an anthology, kind of like American horror story having a different story per season but in the same universe, of all the origins of the original killers. Maybe 2 killers per season.

I kind of cheated though as this is a tv, or netflix, show and not a movie.

• Onykron
    Onykron Member Posts: 62

Wraith, because you know, he considers himself as self-taught actor

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

A Wrong Turn style movie where the Huntress terrorizes and hunts down a group of teens trespassing on her territory :D

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Tricky, for a horror thriller movie! I would LOVE to see Yun-Jin as the protagonist, with Trickster being the main antagonist. Or even Trickster being the villain protagonist!

I'd probably have Yui make a cameo since she's Japanese, dunno who else tho.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I would totally watch a movie about Spirit’s backstory.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837

I think I could enjoy a movie about huntress.

I don't think it would take place in the entity's realm. Maybe before she ended up there, a story about a mother who's daughter gets kidnapped by the Huntress, and tries to get her back, while Huntress struggles tragically between her animalistic rage and her own inability to care for her new little one.

Call that movie "Red Forest" maybe.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

The Hag, the Doctor, the Huntress and the Wraith would imo all be very good candidate for a movie.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I think either Spirit and Oni for the whole supernatural-family-drama aspect, perhaps Rin keeps getting flashbacks of what happened to Oni.

Or The Legion, because it would be a great psychological horror. Especially the part where someone points out to Suzie that she's already a ######### murderer.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Uhhhh, uhhhhh, Michael Myers

Okay for real. I would like to see a movie about Spirit. Because she has the most interesting lore in my opinion.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Honshu they all should but it should be shorts like 45min each

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Trapper is most obvious and simple concept imo. Bunch of teens go camping at the abandoned steel works and the story of how Evan became the trapper would be explained.

Think Oni and Spirit could have an interesting film also

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

All original characters should get a movie! Im thinking like an anthology of movies, occurring in the same universe but not exactly sequels of each other.

Hillbilly would be a good one, prologue of like 20 mins long with his back story, shows his birth, his childhood, being brought up and hidden away from society, and then when he breaks free and kills his parents, and then title card! The rest of the movie is classic slasher set up of teens exploring this abandoned farm you get it :) thats an example

But yeah each movie would be called Dead By Daylight - [Chapter Name]

However they would have to make a chapter name for trapper, wraith, hillbilly.

• SPADESinst
    SPADESinst Member Posts: 84

I would personally love to see one about the Legion team or Oni. Mainly Oni though, I have a feeling his backstory would make a really good movie if done right

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I want a huntress movie so bad. I'd want a mix between her past before the entity and her after being taken.

• Gaffy
    Gaffy Member Posts: 222

Oni about his journey of "curing japan"

Deathslinger of his bounty hunting life

Doctor being a part of MKAwakening

Quite a few others I can't think of immediately but def some great options out there.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I'd love to watch a movie about Kazan's story. Like the documentary I've watched on Netflix about samurais' history. I don't remember the name of it, but it was so cool, I've learnt a lot of things.

• Soulpaw
    Soulpaw Member Posts: 290

i think the original cast with trapper AND the blight. i say the blight because of his rich backstory with being a survivor then becoming a monster.

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521

As much as I hate spirit I think she could make one hell of a movie along With Hag

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Trickster has the thematic for it. Bonus points for him actually being able to exist and not some over powered monster. Most of the others are pretty bare bones and actually stupid creatures when you look at them more. (clown would be horrible)

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

The Hag's backstory could make for a dark horror film. The curse of the symbol Lisa messes with, leading into her friend dying and then Lisa's transformation into The Hag could be made graphic and gut-churning, especially if we see her transformation on-screen.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445

Just make an entire dbd movie franchise with as many characters as possiblr