is this bannable

Options
the_new
the_new Member Posts: 175

showing a survivor that you're giving them the hatch then they walk up to you thinking that there getting the hatch but then you down them and hook them.

I did that in a recent game and an entire team reported me for it.

so I don't get banned can someone please say if it is or not

edit: I decided to put why I did this to them

they tagged me every chance they got they would also force me to use their ds (which isn't toxic it's more annoying) and the main reason I did this they hid which made the game 30 minutes long so at the end of it I just wanted to be toxic back

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,126
    Options

Yes of course. Do you know anyone who does this?

• Wazzup
    Wazzup Member Posts: 88
    Options

AFAIK this is only bannable if you farmed with them, and then killed them.

Regardless it was a very douchy move.

• hex_uwu
    hex_uwu Member Posts: 201
    Options

Toxic but not bannable.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,301
    Options

Its probably not bannable but this is why I think there should be a block / avoid killer option in game because I definitely would put you on it. There was no reason for you to do this other than to be a jerk to them unless they were in some way mean to you but even still don't make the match go on longer than it needs to. Just end it or let them go and move on.

• ryzen0849
    ryzen0849 Member Posts: 143
    Options

"The most effective way for The Entity to procure those emotions is through the never-ending trials, invoking hope in Survivors towards an escape from the nightmarish construct and fuelling the Killer's blood lust in anticipation of the sacrifice, a bizarre ritual through which Entity extracts its sustenance, which it needs to magnify its power and sustain itself."

Not at all bannable. The Entity is very pleased with your actions.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

No, you will not be banned for being a bad mannered jerk. There are things you do in the game that have a game purpose, and there are jerkwad things you do in the game which only have the purpose of upsetting the PLAYER, i.e. breaking the 4th wall. Don't do these things. Do what you have to do to win your matches, but don't do things just to screw with people after you have already won.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options

I mean it worked as a strategy they were salty. Same with fake afk basement plays. Or pretending to suck then endgame bits and you go all out.

• the_new
    the_new Member Posts: 175
    edited June 2021
    Options

yes they were tbagging and forcing me to use their ds also they hid for 90% of the game making the game 30 minutes long

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    Options

It is not breaking any game rules, this is not bannable if you decide to kill them, even if it's after farming, etc. You're good in this scenario, as no rules have been broken.

This discussion has been closed.