Who is your main and why?

2»

Comments

• MrBuffalo
    MrBuffalo Member Posts: 312

Killers I main are Doc, Nurse and Nemisis!

Survivors would be Jill and one of the very rare Ace mains.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Killers :

• Wraith : Used to play him a lot when there was only 4 killers
    • Demo : What's not to love ? Fun to play and to verse
    • Spirit : i don't use Stridor i promise ! Usually using non meta build on her like Territory Imperative and Make your Choice
    • Freddy : Same as Spirit, i don't run any meta build but rather a fun (for me) build : Make Your Choice + Haunted Grounds + Devour + BBQ

Survivors :

• Zarina : She is bae (she only has good cosmetics)
    • Élodie : She is bae #2 (her freaking hat is the best cosmetic in the game)
    • Yui : She is bae #3 (loved her lore and cosmetics !)
  • BronzeHandModel
    BronzeHandModel Member Posts: 116

Trapper: because he is so satisfying to play when someone steps in your trap.

Deathslinger: because of the sick shots you can do with him and his creepy laugh after a hit.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

As a survivor main I trade my characters. I'll work on one for a while, max out the build that I like, perhaps prestige him or her. My first main was Meg because I think she's cute (or gorgeous, if going by her fortune teller skin). Once I III-50'd her (which, as I look at that sentence, sounds oddly sexual) I moved on to prestiging some of the other characters. I'm working on Kate now, which I've been looking forward to for quite some time, and I think Jeff will come next.

After a lot of experimenting and trying to overcome the anxiety I have when playing as killer and having all the match's focus on me, I have finally found my first killer main in The Doctor. I've been having a lot of fun with him and it's great to finally be able to actually play the game once the sun goes down.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Nurse because I hate being looped.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Survivors: Started as Claudette for her healing ability and mained her for years. Now a toss up between David and Tapp.

Killer: Mirror Myers lol

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Survivor - Laurie because Halloween and first p3 survivor

Killer - I play everyone, favourites include Nemesis (Love RE), Huntress (Fun), and Blight (Bouncy boy is fun)

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Huntress, because throwing hatchets never get old.

Ace, because I like his cosmetics.

• sensovsky
    sensovsky Member Posts: 102

Nancy, because I like the model and original character from the series.

Nurse, because I like her aesthetics and her power.