And the devs continue to be quiet

2»

Comments

• GrimmGaliard
    GrimmGaliard Member Posts: 258

You weren't listening: Warframe creates more bugs each patch too. Some are game breaking and their UI update to consoles still has problems that they haven't addressed. Their open world, for instance, is a buggy mess. My friend just grinded to get an archgun and it's bugged out the waz. Larkspur got glitched out and disappeared when he used his mech. Host migration causing people to lose progress. Being stuck for an entire mission because you glitched through something or into something. I could go on far longer but to say they actually fix the important bugs and Dbd don't, is just wrong.

You again don't understand that they have to find, recreate and solve what's causing the issue. The deadline for this hotfix to come out is Tuesday, so they were only able to push out the fixes that were actually done. The dropping frame rate IS mentioned as something they're working on, but rushing them doesn't make it better. It makes it worse. You don't rush someone to boil an egg or it just comes out wrong. And you don't hire more people to boil one egg because you think it'll finish quicker.

• GrimmGaliard
    GrimmGaliard Member Posts: 258

They've also been diligently churning out patches for 5 years to fix things. New things break and new things need to be fixed and almost none of them can be done instantly. It's not that ######### hard to understand. The real problem is that they won't stop to make a health chapter

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913

Does this mean RCPD will be back? I assumed it would be back today since the timer for the free BP expired today. Hopefully it'll be back soon.

WE ALL DESERVE 300 MILLION BLOODPOINTS AND 20 THOUSAND IRIDESCENT SHARDS AS COMPENSATION, AS WELL AS FULL REFUNDS FOR THE GAME AND ALL CONTENT PURCHASED ON IT, EXCEPT WE ALSO GET TO KEEP OUR ACCOUNTS AND KEEP PLAYING. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE GRIEVOUS HARM BHVR HAS DONE TO US.

High IQ post.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Some of the posts here (on the forum in general, I'm not specifying this thread or even any specific users) are really demanding. I understand that it's frustrating to wait and wait and keep waiting, hoping for word from the developers on issues that are causing inconvenience or irritation. But everyone should know that it is not standard procedure for most companies, gaming or otherwise, to release repeated statements that just keep saying the same thing (in this case, "we're aware of the issues and trying to fix them".

People need to understand: If things get fixed, the fixes will be published. Until that time, if things are not to the company's satisfaction, making another statement saying the same things would just be redundant and help nothing. It's impossible to specify exact dates when things will get worked out because that's not something that anyone can predict with certainty, including the developers. So they can't give dates. And if things are still in progress, there's nothing they can say. They've acknowledged that they're aware of the issues, they've taken steps to address them, and apparently are continuing to do so. We just have to be patient.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

i mean they answered some of my posts, but i can feel and understand

• kazzymoyashi
    kazzymoyashi Member Posts: 127

That's the thing - I agree with you that they need to stop producing chapters and literally focus on game health. However, that's the very thing we have tried to fight for for the last freaking 2 years in regards to optimization, but BHVR doesn't care. I realize things take time, but bullroar if it takes 2 god damn years and they released HOW many killers and updates? We are agreeing with you, but they just don't care and people are honestly getting tired of waiting. Essentially BHVR's response to the optimization is buy the new gen consoles. That's the bullroar we are dealing with here.

• whiteixal
    whiteixal Member Posts: 23

oh yeah they speak, but they won't hesitate to go silent when they have no answer for big problems.

you're only thinking of the time when they do, but not when they "decided" not to.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

they've said they don't always answer because they have nothing good or informative to add. You'll get a simple we're working hard to fix it or we have nothing to share at this moment. They're also not going to respond to every single person like you complaining about them not answering questions because they'd be here, reddit, twitter, Instagram, facebook all day everyday doing nothing.

• lav3
    lav3 Member Posts: 758

What a great game to leave all bugs behind and somehow shouting pride, lgbt stuffs on twitter which I don't see 'urgent' or 'first thing to post' at this moment. PTB is coming soon and no actual information at all, devs just choose to pretend they are doing something and disappoint community. What a nice 5th anniversary and are you proud of saying 'pretty good job so far' to yourselves, devs?

• van9684
    van9684 Member Posts: 433

Why would they answer? They know that this only game of its kind and you all aren’t going anywhere. Plus people complain all the time about every little thing. I’m sure they’re working on it but are over catering to the player base.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

You are such a troll. Game is borderline unplayable on console because of the performance issues.

I agree that ppl complain a lot about every other thing but this is important. They need to fix this because no, people won't play the game for long if it is hardly playable on their system.

• kazzymoyashi
    kazzymoyashi Member Posts: 127

While I was streaming yesterday, my chat was able to clip a prime example of the optimization issues that have begun SINCE the RE chapter was released:

it happens with unhooking, the survivor being picked up, wraith uncloaking... it's just never ending.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

The lowkey homophobic implications of this comment send me

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

i dont think he tried to be homophobig, he just tried to show how the company is trying to pretend that everything in the game is working as it should that people on others platforms then pc dont have major performens issue

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762