Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does anyone else keep a note of all their matches?

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Here's all my killer matches of the last month ish. Hopefully it's legible lol

Note: "4K Hatch" notifies where I can kill but choose to find them hatch. "3K Hatch" notifies when they found the hatch first.

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

No, I tend to remember the particularly fun ones but they feel fewer and further between nowadays. This just seems like way too much effort for no real payoff.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,927

I used to do that, for both survivor and killer matches...I got out of the habit after a couple of thousand hours though. I also used to keep track of all the perks that people used etc, I am a slight stat nerd :(

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Yes but strangely only for survivor games, I note date, map, killer, escape/hatch/sacrifice, pip and number of hooks I had.

Also sometimes some side note if its worth mentioning

• VESSEL
    edited June 2021
  • C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I have this 150 matches as Survivor with 15 one aspect build. I found out some builds are much stronger than other.

The Blue on Killer name means I escape, Red mean death.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

I really don't keep tabs on my game. It makes me feel like I'm playing the game as a job when all I'm trying to do is sit back, relax and have some fun time.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Same honestly. I feel like this is why I'm glad DBD has no stats page. I'd get hung up on it like I tend to in other games, even when I don't really care about any endgame.

• VESSEL

That's fair. I just treat the stats as a little side hobby. Plus makes me feel better about 1 terrible game when I look back and go "oh yeah, i haven't had lower than a 2k in 28 games LOL"

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Half my game time would be documentation.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

I record my matches and track my metrics to locate where I'm having problems, against what Killers, builds, etc. and to figure out what I could do better. I do it as both Killer and Survivor. It helped improve my games. Of course, you have to get actionable intelligence from the information, and you have to actually, well... ACT on it. :)

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

I had over four months break from the game and naturally I was reset to rank 20 with both roles so I started to collect stats to see how matches, perks, survival rate, kill rate etc. change within ranks.

In about a month and a half I've played 258 solo survivor matches and 24 killer matches for now. I thought I'd make a post about my solo survivor stats when I reach 300 matches.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Kind of. Been taking screenshots of after game lobbies since 2017 (and some of 2016 but those were lost). Gonna compile all the thousands of screenshots together in a video.

I don't do this so much as to look back at how much times I died or escaped, but I could. But wouldn't be entirely accurate because some games I don't screenshot.