The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Emote ideas

Taunting aside lets say the devs add other emotes and not just 1-point or 2-cmere

what kind of emotes would you want? and do you think they would work with an ingame ping system for bridging the gap between solo-queue and swf?

Comments

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Crossing arms emote to say stop doing something.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231

I would love to have the chance to bow down before killers or survivors, to show some respect (like "well done", "GG WP", "thank you").

• kaeru

This one.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I'm dying of laugher right now. Imagine you go down in chase & you see a Meghead crossing her arms and shaking her head in disappointment in the distance.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I'd like a clapping emote so I can cheer on my teammates while they're in a chase. Everyone needs a little motivation.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

3 - Pointing Down

Can be used for multiple instances, notably that an item may be there or that they should stay put.

4 - *Character Specific Emote to give the survivors a reason to be different*

After thinking a while, I can't see any other emote idea. You can tell someone to go, come over, and with my 3rd suggestion stay put, that's all the actions mute survivors need to communicate. So why not just have an emote to communicate character, can't really think of anything other than Ace finger gunning, but I'm sure the other survivors can get something.

• kaeru
  • kaeru

Thumbs up emote would be also great to have.