Who is your favorite streamer or content creator?

Options
van9684
van9684 Member Posts: 433

I know there’s a ton but I gravitate towards Morf, Ayrun, JRM, Sweh and Ohmwrecker.

What are your faves?

Comments

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options
  • QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Mainly just Otz.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

He definitely is fairly entertaining. He's good, but not so good that he's always just running for 5 gens. He makes mistakes, and his reaction to said mistakes are usually fairly humorous, lol.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

I like to watch Dowsey as well. And Probzz from the Survivor side.

I've learnt a lot by watching them both.

• van9684
    van9684 Member Posts: 433
    Options
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

No one for years, but Benjo since last week.

Short clips, no commentating, mainly Killer.

Just my type.

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298
    Options

The wholesome gamer known as Mathman200

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 606
    Options

Noob3 and Otz are my favorite

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,421
    Options

Before I started playing myself, I religiously watched HybridPanda. Now that I've almost amassed 2k hours I don't really watch anyone in particular besides stream highlights. Those mostly coming from Scot and Otz. Occasional random clips from JRM too.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Mostly Otz, Tru3 and Umbra.

Umbra streams when it's 4 a.m. here in Austria so I never really manage to watch her live streams. But I like watching her vods sometimes, she is a good Killer, especially Huntress.

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

My favorites have been Otzdarva, OhTofu, and Noob3. I watch others, but if I had to narrow it down, those would be my picks.

Otz is arguably the most informative player around, ridicuously good at killler and a very good survivor as well. His videos explaining perks/add-ons/maps etc. are THE best informational guides in the game, and a must-watch for any killer or survivor who wants to play the game.

OhTofu has a great attitude, plays both sides of the game extremely well, and he's also very knowledgeable about the game. I miss his YT uploads. I learned a lot watching him, and he's very entertaining to watch.

Noob3 is incredibly entertaining -- and despite having a whole series of videos enititled "Toxic XXX", he really isn't. When he's playing survivor and absolutely destroying an opponent, you can tell he usually feels for the person he's going up against. He doesn't complain, he has a genuinely good attitude about everything, and he's overall fun to watch play, in either role.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837
    Options

Monto's the guy who got me into this game in the first place. Wouldn't be playing without him.

• Quake
    Quake Member Posts: 230
    Options

Probzz and Monto.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

I'll always love Farmer John and his content. Apart from him, Scott, Otz and Yerv are my other top picks.

• drpynz
    drpynz Member Posts: 246
    Options

ScottJund, JenDenise and Otz

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Tru3, Otz, Monto, and Farmer John.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

It's for very specific killer and survivor builds monto is always a good watch

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,629
    Options

Umbra and Tofu most likely, but I cannot watch them that much anymore, since they stream very early in my Timezone.

Also Umbra is not streaming as often as she used to.

In general, I prefer chill Streamers who dont complain about SWF for 45 minutes after they lost one game.

• ryzen0849
    ryzen0849 Member Posts: 143
    Options

SpooknJukes, Umbra, & Bronx

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Otz, Tru3, Mrgimms, diehardDiva, Tokki, King, and Paulie Esther

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

Zubat

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    edited June 2021
    Options

Otz, OhTofu, KaiZ, I used to watch FunGoose before he moved onto playing LoL. When it came to playing survivor FunGoose was just on an entire other level from anyone else I've ever seen. Despite being a killer main, what I loved from him was his survivor content.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Scott, Zubat, Yerv, Demi, and (now that he's back) Noob3 are my overall favorites.

I also like Otz's long-form content (where he talks about every perk/add-on/killer/etc in the game and/or his balance opinions), though I don't usually watch most of his gameplay/win-streak videos.

Oh, and Saminaton too for his animated DbD Parodies.

• PsychoTron
    PsychoTron Member Posts: 348
    Options

zubatlel: probably the best killers i've seen and he's very very chill; he only streams in 3 hours stints though

imPROBZZ: survivor main; very good; pretty chill

HybridPanda: 50/50 surv/killer; cutiepie

tru3ta1ent: 50/50 surv/killer

• Noz
    Noz Member Posts: 176
    Options

Otz and Scott.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

There are a lot of them I like, but my favorites, i.e. the ones I spend the most time with are Monto, Otz. and Stalky Boi.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I like the big names, but don't really watch them much.

The last year I've been watching Longlivmac. Just a fun guy, plays both sides and has a great community. If you come by, I've been known to gift a sub or two.

Also Brotherbone is a really fun sweet guy

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

Supaalf

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

Definitely Pro Vengeance. If you want to learn how to win that’s the guy you want to watch.

The stats speak for themselves. 500+ current win streak, and out of the last 1103 games he has 3-4kd 1096 of them.

I used to watch some of the bigger streamers but lost respect for many after slapping them in my games and listening to them cry in post game chat and on stream.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

I like Otz and Noob3, but there are also some content creators that I think deserve more attention.

Stalky Boi- A really good Myers main that has a pretty good guide on him as well.

Pixel Bush Entertainment- Makes excellent lore videos, but is also a very good Twins and Plague player!

Tatariu- Great Legion main, and very fun to watch. (Yes I know he's on the forums)

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

DBD: Demi, Monto, No0b3, OhTofu, Scott Jund, and obviously the infamous Otzdarva.

Non-DBD: Dunkey, Twomad, and jschlatt.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Umbra, Zubat, One Stalky Boi, and delighted to see HybridPanda back.

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

I'm watching a smaller streamer, but I really enjoy their personality and they're extremely kind.

OnePunchPaddy

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I think FunGoose was on another level because as well as pretty much never losing, he not only explained what he was doing and why he was doing it, he would call out predictions on what survivors would do and usually get them right. I haven't really seen other streamers do this (maybe Otz I guess).

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Otz, Ohtofu, Puppers, and Rayoxium.

• sensovsky
    sensovsky Member Posts: 102
    Options

Otz. this guy is a brillint in dbd community, simple as that, he is just too enjoyable to listen/watch, always good sport, always spitting facts. you just love to see this guy making another 5+ hours vid about add ons/tierlist. just too good for this game

• ChopChop1000
    ChopChop1000 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Otz and Tru3 is what I watch usually.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

Otzdarva, Umbra, ScottJund

• BronzeHandModel
    BronzeHandModel Member Posts: 116
    Options

Mainly Otz. He has a being that i like and he is educantional.

Sometimes True, because i like that he blame the game or dead hard for his missplays sometimes. But he is fine at all.

Oh Tofu is great, but he is american and i live in germany, so i dont have much time to see his streams.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Fungoose, OhTofu, Michi and Dowsey. Some Otz vids are good also like him rating all perks and stuff.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    edited June 2021
    Options

I only really watch Otz and DyllonKG anymore, mainly because everyone else just shits on the devs tbh :/

[Edit Scott Jund too, because his criticisms aren't just hateful statements]

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
    Options

Otz, Sev and Sullimain

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

You are my favourite hands down I treat myself to your content everyday! I've also stated this when replying to a similar thread 🐷👑

2nd is Farmer John because he is so wholesome and such a gamer! 🐷💖

3rd is puppers because he's amazing human being with such positivity it makes my heart go 💘

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

Streamer: Rayoxium

Content Creator: The JRM

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    edited June 2021
    Options

I'm a big fan of Otz, ScottJund, and Zub.

Jendenise and Geistra are always fun to watch and funny as hell but I know there's a few people on here who will probably be triggered by that (omg toxic survivors).

Zub is extremely good at the game and hilarious to watch.

Otz is incredibly knowledgeable and makes fantastic video, heck, I watched his 2 hour long perk video despite already knowing it all lol.

Dowsey is also another great streamer. Very good player and informative.

Overall though, there's just so many streamers for this game lol.

Post edited by EQWashu on