I just watched the halloween trailer

All I could think is, if I were behaviour I would be planning a rework to Michael, the hattonfield map, negotiate the movie skin to come out the same day as the movie.

Celebrate the first big dlc with a blood hunt for atleast movie release day.

What do you guys think the chances are? 0?

Comments

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

would love a legendary skin for him based on the new movie where the skin gives him a new power

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Imagine if Laurie dropped a pallet on Myers in the movie, but they made it make sense in universe and unless you played Dead by Daylight it looked like a completely ordinary horror movie chase scene.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

If it were like other movies, it'd be a pallet with other stuff on an around it or a stack of pallets. As a homage to dbd, he could stop right before she dropped it, look at what she dropped, then back at her before just kicking it out of the way.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

We're still waiting on that new season from Stranger Things....

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,542

It would be nice if we could get a new skin based on the new movie.

• gammatsunami
    gammatsunami Member Posts: 545

I agree with you guys. Him getting hit with a pallet would be so hype to see.

I really think it's the perfect time for a Michael rework, and a skin [ I imagine they need to negotiate skins with the licence holders] their marketing team surely realise this.

I'd have a part of the team start working on it right now or even months ago really.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

I would love the movie skin for him. That aged gritty mask looks bad ass.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

What movie skin even? Most of his appearances look exactly the same. If they are gonna do that though, don't make the movie skin just be an HD version of his current look, and then leave original buyers of the chapter with a crappy outdated look. He deserves a bit of touching up just like Nurse and Doctor got.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

He is supposed to get a model rework alongside with Laurie and probably haddonfield before this years Halloween event. They will probably nerf his add ons too

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

With the current state of the game?