Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the pettiest thing you've seen someone do in a match or afterwards?

Just had a game as trapper against a swf team, at the end game 2 are dead and 1 guy is down and I use him for blood warden. The last guy(bill) tea bags near the gate, lets me hit him, keeps tbagging and then realises that blood warden is active.

As soon as he sees this and I down him he DC's to which I said he should have left while he had the chance instead of tbagging and trying to be a douche. He responds with "why?, I wanted to deny you your hook. Id rather tbag you, you were awful lol"

The man literally gave up all his points and gave himself a dc penalty just so i couldnt hook him and t bag! I just found it so funny and baffling at the same time, even though i've seen plenty of survivors like this before, this just made me giggle. Just wondering if anyone else has had someone as amusing as this or worse.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

I've had someone ddos me

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

A killer threatened to do that to a survivor who BMed all game basically in one of my survivor matches once

Like I get BM is obnoxious but really?

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Was this before the swap to dedicated servers? Or can people still IP grab with dedi-servers

When it was p2p I imagine it was extremely easy to IP grab

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I got harassed and called the N-word among other things because some Meg was salty I killed her.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Just came from a match where a survivor dc'ed when they saw it was GF, then GF tunneled the second survivor in under a minute out of the game, then the third suicided on hook, only to let me open the gate, just to hit me with NOED and hook me when I had almost crawled out. Ended with EZ in chat.

So, i'm going to rank that up there on the list. . .

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

I find it really sickening when a killer that didn't play like a douche and got their ass handed to them gets survivors teabaging and taunting at the exit gates. Must be the biggest losers irl that get off so hard for beating someone at a video game, 4v1 no less.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565

A killer somehow managed to find his way into my pre-lobby screen and kept coming back in an attempt to keep me from playing. Had to switch to killer myself to shake him.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

It's on Xbox so it doesn't matter.

This was like a week ago.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

The guy that tunneled the friend i was playing with for being gay.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I have seen a lot... most recently someone tried to head on me but i baited it and they missed. They DC'ed right there.

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320

Wait for real? Some people really shouldn't be allowed multiplayer games 😒

• Entity_Lich94

I agree. Whenever I see survivors behave like this in my team I won't bother saving them. These people just get off to making others feel bad

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Legit said "Tunneled your friend kate for being an f-slur", they had pride stuff in their steam profiel (it was before the charm), thankfully they received a temp ban, I know this because they had a twitch account in their steam and they went live a couple of days later and I was curious, went to their stream and watched their vod they loaded up dbd and ass were banned for "communication abuse".

• Entity_Lich94

The fact people will go out their way to commit a crime just to spite someone on a video game is honestly kinda depressing

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684

I just have a match against trapper

Doors opens, 2 survs left. I ran to the middle of the map near hatch, theres was a full health Claudette that refused to heal me and was waiting for me to leave to get hatch.

So i ran for 30 secs and get downed by the killer almost at a gate. We both died on timer while she at least could escape or give the hurted surv the hatch and escape by gate but... no. Typical Claudette

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

Got a 4k with Trickster and the survivors were NOT happy about that so they told me they hoped I would die soon irl 🤣🤣🤣

• Entity_Lich94

Glad to hear they got banned! It's awful people like that exist in this community. Hopefully you and your friend don't come across them again

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

A 3 man SWF harassed me with toxic messages because the killer chased me out of the exit gate while they were all slugged on the ground.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

This one time a SWF duo sandbagged me an another solo right at the beginning of the trial (dropped a jungle gym pallet and fast vaulted a few times each to draw the killer to us 10 seconds into the trial), but unfortunately for them I had Bond, Lucky Break and am a vindictive #########.

TLDR, one of them got slugged right next to me and DC'd as I t-bagged her from the thin layer of corn I was hiding behind, and the other solo deliberately farmed the crap out of DC-girls friend after she got hooked in the basement. Like, all 3 hooks. She was even trying to suicide.

That killer was so confused as to how a full rank 1 team could be that ######### bad. Then we explained what happened.

That is the most petty thing I have ever seen in this game.

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 483

I recently went against a killer on The Game.

Two teammates were dead, one was slugged, and I was the last standing and the killer was trying to get the 4K, however couldn't get me to a hook. He was walking right towards the direction of the slugged teammate and I wiggled off, picked teammate up, she went back down then he proceeded to chase me again.

Once he finally got me down, he hooked the other survivor and slugged me to death, then when I asked why in end-game chat he said "for wasting my time when the game was already over". So he got annoyed that I "wasted" his time because I wiggled off as he couldn't get me to a hook, then decided to waste even more time by slugging me to death? One of the pettiest things i've played against in a while

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

Someone let me know that they were a 4-man team as they were queued against me, and then acted like I should've easily been able to 4k them with Pyramid Head who I don't play that much, even though I was only able to 1k them. "So bad, can't even win with one of the strongest killers in the game" they said, even though he sees no play in tournament 🤔. Also, it's like dude, 4-man SWF already gives you an insane advantage, and you're on a pre-remaster farm map. They have no self-awareness, these types of teams.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

4-man escape via Gate, Killer got one hook all game and then DCed when they realised all the survivors were inside the exit gates.

• Anibunoki
    Anibunoki Member Posts: 19

I have two friends who love sandbagging people

One time we were in a match together with a tunneling Trapper, one of them unhooked another friend of ours, (who we'll say was playing Kate) and ran towards a pallet because the Trapper came back to tunnel, Kate tried to get to the pallet and pull it but my friend who saved them, (Let's call them Claudette) blocked them from being able to do the action because they were trapped between Claudette and my other fully healed friend (Let's call them Meg) The Trapper swung at Claudette but they 360'd it and Kate got downed and hooked again lol

Then, towards the end of that match Claudette 99% the exit gate and stood at it waiting while Kate was trying to get out because they were injured and being chased and Claudette didn't open the gate until Kate got downed and picked up

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

I get people who switch platform just to text me in my inbox. I got one who wish death upon innocence and said they're gonna save my username for some mass reporting website lol.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Had a survivor tell me I must like to hit air because I missed so much. Nevermind that I got a 3K, and killed them. Then they started talking crap about their teammate being 'bad' and that's the only reason I won. I saw it happen to Otz later (he also killed the person who said it to him iirc) and wondered what is up with survivors like that.

• Scream_Queen865
    Scream_Queen865 Member Posts: 110

Had a killer after match send a voice message saying I was a coward for t bagging at the exit knowing I was safe and he couldn't do anything about it. He went on to say he hopes my family gets cancer and they were also cowards since they raised one. He talked so much the time limit cut him off..but the funny thing is I was the ONLY one he killed😂🤣😂 soooo it wasn't me. Like... learn to read LMAO

• ryankickassrb
    ryankickassrb Member Posts: 46

Someone brought the killer to me as I was opening a chest, after the game he called me gay and complained saying that it was his chest. Then he started calling me homophobic slurs and being an unpleasant person.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Guy message me on PSN telling me i suck when i killed him.

It was a rank 10 match and they were rank 5 sweating their ass off for some reason.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Had a stream sniper on my team wait until the last second at the gate so that I died ontop of the hatch to the entity

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Not TOO long ago, I had a teammate intentionally lead the Killer to me and refused to heal me off the ground while they started farming with the Killer. The Survivor admitted that they did it because they were mad that I didn't heal one of their SWF teammates because I was trying to finish a gen that was almost done first.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Someone dug up a screenshot from an entirely different game from 2013 and left a string of mad comments there, because pretty much everywhere else my comment permissions are friends only. I almost respect the dedication in a weird way but come on, pretty bad use of your time buddy 😄

• KeiOrtem
    KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252

I had someone upset that they lost stalk me on multiple social media and constantly try and harass for about a month after the game had happened. Even after blocking their accounts they just kept making new ones.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

A claudette asked to heal her and didnt heal me because i took too long to get to the hook, no she didnt have kindred, and yes she pmd me after she died not long after

i got told told to die/ kill myself by 3 man swf, because i 4kd. No i, wasent using moris, Noed, BBQ or even regression perks, didnt camp, didn't tunnel they all had DS, i didnt eat a single one.

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154

Any of Van's posts after he has a bad game.

• LylakLavender
    LylakLavender Member Posts: 339

This I can agree with 100%. It's like wow you already won and yet you still decide to do teabagging. I have seen not only this but also the constant use of blinding with the flashlights at the exit gate.

I used to get so agitated when playing survivor when we would win and my team still felt the need to do all this. Now as I play killer it exaggerates me even more. I may suck as a killer but did you really have to rub it in.

Don't get me started on ranks. Me playing a level 19 killer and getting all red rank survivors. I didn't have a chance. Not saying it should be easy but really.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    edited June 2021

Feng with reworked Technician following me around intentionally blowing up whatever gens I worked on while the other guy looped the killer long enough for 10 gens to pop.

We all died.

Part of why I only play survivor for rift.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Someone told me after a match: "I hope your house burns down, with your family inside"

It's a freaking video game, why do people react like this?!

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

I once had a killer leave my profile page on steam on his profile so he could check to see if I go against him again so he could only kill me. Faced him a few more times and always managed to run him almost all game before going down but always got out because of teammates with BT. After like the 5th match against him, I told him gg. He told me personally that I should go off myself and my family because only a person who will try to survive that much in a game must mean I have no life and I have the thought process of a serial killer. I told him, I love him and I wish him the best. After that, he just started dodging me lol. I ended up getting him while I was playing killer and allowed the man to live after killing everyone and 2-hooking him and when he realized it was me, he started going off on how mercy isn't deserved against a piece of ######### like me and so on and so forth. Haven't seen him in a long time. Don't really know what happened to him.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

The players name "DC if I see killer" and sure as ######### as soon as I got to his gen he was outta there, like seriously why even play the game if you don't want to interact with the killer , do people really enjoy doing gens and nothing else ? And even though some may see this as naming and shaming I really don't feel like it is because the guy obviously changes names so often there's no way to keep track of whoever it really is

• jester20k

I wouldn't take getting blinded at the exit gates as rudeness, unless they are teabagging and being douches besudes. I never purposefully do anything toxic unless I'm against a tunneler or camper, the way I see the exit gates is the game is over let's farm some points, that includes blinding the killer if I can, and letting them hit and down me so I fall out and they get points for it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Hooked a Survivor who got unhooked just after they hit phase 2, and i was pressuring the other 3 for a little bit.

Regardless of how much the other 3 could've done, i don't think it was worth the petty behavior afterward of the one that hit phase 2.

They kept just showing up whenever someone else was hooked, not unhooking them, not caring if i took them down or not.

They had globe icons, so there was no aftergame chat.

• LylakLavender
    LylakLavender Member Posts: 339

They were teabagging the whole match and using flashlights at the end. I didn't get to hit them. Like I said I am a terrible killer, however they shouldn't be (bad word) and sit there and taunt me at the exits. You already won the game why be mean.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Looped a Wraith for a solid minute at the beginning of the game.

They downed me near the shack, hooked me in the basement, and spent the entire rest of the match smacking me on hook and nodding.

Once I finally died because either everyone rushes the hook or no one even looks at it, they proceeded to play the game completely normally.

• jester20k

Yup, those be dickheads lol. It is on both sides thiugh, I'm always surprised when I'm obviously letting the defeated killer get two hits on me, it only benefits them, and they will try to make me flip backward so they can hook me by trying to hit me from the gate side. Rude

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Pettiest for me is still when the killers camping endgame but gets outplayed and the survivor gets saved so the killer DCs just before the match is over and looses everything, 2 secs more and games over. Its just petty.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

I had one point must of took a good, steamy dump in some dudes cheerios, cause loading into a game I get a random message of someone saying F You, and than that match I saw the Killer (My main, a Plague) actively ignore other Survivors as they looked for me. They did end up finding me, downed me, and than slugged me for almost the entire duration, puking on me the whole while. Just as I was about to die, they picked me up and hooked me, than proceeded to beat me like a pinata.

I would have found it annoying of I didn't find it so funny. Never found out what I did to the guy

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259

Killer unplugged router after we got bt save end of a game and were running to exit gate. None of us didn't get any points + I had cake for even more points to gather. I have no respect to killers like that.