The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thank you devs it's been a while and a lot of threads but your working on dedicated servers

And that's awesome because this will fix a lot of issues in the game and now if people try lag switching and hacking the game it's recorded with there name and everything so people can't abuse stuff 

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    I'm waiting until certain people start complaining that this is a huge buff for survivors since you won't get the latency advantage on pallet hits as much anymore.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    I'm waiting until certain people start complaining that this is a huge buff for survivors since you won't get the latency advantage on pallet hits as much anymore.
    Nah I'm waiting for the can't work without cheats and hacking players to complain
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@The_Crusader said:

Well it's always gonna be a little ######### for everyone now.
    Now, sometimes you'll miss the hit, sometimes they'll drop too late.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    And they can't complain now
  • Croz
    Croz Member Posts: 41

@Boss said:

@The_Crusader said:

Survivors already drop too late as for now.

• Boss

@Croz said:

@Boss said:

@The_Crusader said:

Which is funny asf.

• Croz
    Croz Member Posts: 41

@Boss said:

@Croz said:

@Boss said:

@The_Crusader said:

Which is funny asf.

Also don't you love it when the whole game freezes for 2 seconds just before you get hit by the killer.

• Boss

@Croz said:

@Boss said:

@Croz said:

@Boss said:

@The_Crusader said:

Which is funny asf.

Also don't you love it when the whole game freezes for 2 seconds just before you get hit by the killer.

I wouldn't know, never happened.