The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hud

TypicalIllusion
TypicalIllusion Member Posts: 60

which do you like more

Hud 39 votes

new
56%
AdelooTapeKnotDimekSacrilegeGGElikTaigaRoboMojoScary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendElcopolloChurchofPigDerZuntoralex9erTsukiYureiJarolSOMENINJANAMEIdontknowtbhAnniehere[Deleted User]gilgamer 22 votes
old
43%
GoodBoyKarumaaadinsomniacUistreelGeneralVMooksbm33Sergeant_PandaglitchboiMendaxRogue11QwQwDistortedDreamsyainTrickstaaaaaHaunterofShadowsmightytoxic784Okappa 17 votes

Comments

• Brxxtonn
    Brxxtonn Member Posts: 13
    new

New HUD blows the old one out of the water for me, looks way better. Not to mention it’s super handy for the killer to see the survivor they are playing and their name.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014
    old

If they do some more readjustments to the new HUD, I might prefer it. But at the moment, I prefer the old HUD.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    old

I prefer the look of the old HUD.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    old

Kinda liked the layout of the old one more.

i do appreciate the new features though and wouldn’t want to miss them..

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    new

I'm used to the new design and frames with survivor photographs. The hook counter is the special thing.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445

I dont really know. I like them both equally for their own reasons

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    old

I've gotten used to the new one and like the new information it provides, but I still prefer the old graphically

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    new

i liked the old one position better but honestly i got used to this new one and the informations it gives is so much better than the old one.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    new

As I thought, it was a matter of getting used to it. I can't even watch on the old HUD anymore with a thought "that was actually much better".