Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Paranoid Question

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I had a match where I didn't get hooked once and I was given the hatch (It was the map archive and I think the Legion I was against knew so they let me go - either that or knew the Nancy brought a key so there was a grudge). The Nancy then ######### talks me in the game chat and says they're reporting me for teaming.

I know teaming can legit be a ban, but how do behavior know if it is or isn't? I didn't know the killer because they were console.

Sorry for the paranoia, just want to avoid bans lol

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

BHVR requires a recording of the match to ban someone for such a thing.

that means, if you werent teaming with the Killer, you got nothing to worry about.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

A killer carrying you to hatch is not teaming and is just a gg gesture from the killer and a reward for playing well. Teaming is you explicitly leading the killer over and over again with the killer deliberately not damaging you and stuff like that. Hes just a sad man with a sad life who hates everyone

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

He came into my chat and i told him that I hoped he was ok and to go play something else for a while aha

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

all im sayin is, if i see a meg with legion mask and im legion, i might decide she aint worth my time if there's another nearby survivor.