The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tell me good nurse builds.

Ruma
Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

I main Nurse on console and used to use Undying, Ruin, BBQ and Nurses Calling.

But since i got the worst luck ever, BOTH of my totems are gone under 1 minute most of the time so i guess it kinda forces me to use Pop instead.

Which builds exactly would you suggest? No shadowborn please, dont want to get used to it.

Comments

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,845

If you are really good with nurse you can go down the hyper aggressive path with starstruck/infectious fright/bbq/lethal pursuer (you could substitute BBQ or lethal pursuer with agitation to get more value out of starstruck but that's up to you)

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

I am not a bad nurse but i am still learning.

Heres some gameplay of my nurse if you want to see how i do.

https://youtu.be/KgHESGO2J0Q

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Anything with Infectious. The rest is up to your strengths and weaknesses.

If you want something well rounded and not slug heavy: BBQ, Pop, Discordance and Agitation. Adjust as you see fit. It's a mix of info and slowdown/time saving that rewards you for getting downs.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,200

I just run Corrupt/BBQ/Agitation/Lethal Pursuer

The build really doesn't matter on Nurse. She's viable at all ranks without perks. All about hitting blinks.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

My build ever since I started to play her last year has been the same four.

• BBQ & Chilli
    • Discordance
    • Shadowborn
    • Infectious Fright
  • Magicmaster0702
    Magicmaster0702 Member Posts: 217

Insidious

Distressing

Monstrous shrine

Either agitation or iron grasp

Boom there you go

• Doziano
    Doziano Member Posts: 57

If you have the teachables unlocked, go for surge, infectious fright, bbq and corrupt

If you don't have the teachables, then go for sloppy butcher, thanatophobia, nurse's calling and bitter murmur

• agonizing
    agonizing Member Posts: 176

As a Nurse main since Launch:

99% of my games are:

• Lethal Pursuit (used to be Whispers)

• Infectious Fright

• Sloppy Butcher

• BBQ

My “sweat” build

My “sweat” build

• Infectious Fright

• Hex: Ruin

• BBQ

• Surge or PGTW (alternatively Hex: Undying)

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited June 2021

I like

Bbq for tracking

Gen slow down. Could be ruin, corrupt or pgtw.

MYC for killing the rescuer.

Maybe whispers or nc for more tracking.

Honourable mentions. Franklins, sloppy, m&a, discordance, infectious freight

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    edited June 2021

If you just want to have the best chance at winning you can go with the standard Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer along with Infectious Fright. If you're already a pretty decent Nurse and want to improve you probably won't want to rely on those perks.

Right now I'm working with Bbq, Whispers, Shadowborn, Agitation. Trying to improve myself, but console Dbd is in the ######### gutter right now. Well more than usual at least.

• Røøkë
    Røøkë Member Posts: 36

My Nurse build typically consists of Corrupt Intervention, Surge, I'm All Ears, & BBQ. Generally, I use the Metal Spoon and Bad Man Keepsake add-ons.