What Do You Guys ThinK About Having 5 Perks For Everyone?

Options

Do you think it would be balanced? Maybe fun? Big combo plays? Let me know what you guys think.

Comments

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

The ultimate pick myself up build- Flip-Flop, Unbreakable, Power struggle, The perk that gives you endurance, and Smash Hit :D

• AVoiceOfReason
    Options

I think it could work as a second game mode just for the chaos factor alone lol.

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 743
    Options

I think the killer role should get 5 perks. Makes sense given the 4v1 aspect.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,655
    Options

You mean they balanced the game about 4 perks for all these years and now you want them to change it. It would be unbalanced.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,286
    Options

Would probably require balance changes to a lot of perks (tweaked values, enforced anti-synergy becoming more common or even a combination of the two).

And within a few months people would be asking for 6 perk slots anyway 😄

• Moxie
    Moxie Member Posts: 806
    Options

It doesn't fix any of the problems. They requested more bans in League of Legends. Now there are 10 bans. Now people cry for 15 bans.

You can't solve the problem this way.

They need to re-haul perks to make them more appealing and viable.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

While it would allow for some pretty hilarious combos it would make most of the strong perks in the game completely busted. The devs operate so slowly already and would give them a ton more work that I highly doubt they would be able to get those changes out in any reasonable amount of time.

Do I think it would be neat? Yes.

Do I think it's worth scrapping the 5 years of balancing experience the devs have with 4 perk slots? No.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,759
    Options

what mathematical equation could you have possibly done where 16 + 4 = 36?

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

It's a very good way to make the meta even more meta, plus the community would be quick at finding very nasty perk combos. Awful idea.

• AVoiceOfReason
    Options

What if it was a secondary chaos game mode? Would that work?

• DragonMasterDarren
    Options
  • ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Sure. If you re-balance every perk and killer in the game for it.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236
    Options

Enduring, spirit fury, brutal, bamboozle, stbfl = F your chase 😂

Ruin + ubdying + pop + eruption + surge = F your gens

Agitation + iron grasp + mad grit + starstruck + stbfl = f your wiggle

Nemesis + furtive + dark devotion + tinkerer + trail of torment = F your terror radius

Haunted + ruin + undying + retribution + devour = your f'd

This is just the memey stuff. Theres some things you coukd do as killer that might just be cruel

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,361
    edited June 2021
    Options

Alright, slap in another second chance for every survivor build, lookout boys, adrenaline is making a comeback.

Might work for killers since they can kinda use something to help them, but then we gotta worry about 5 perk Spirit. Like on someone like Legion? Alright sure maybe. On someone like Spirit? Nooooo. They also all might just slap in more slowdown as well.

I don't think it'll work. Maybe as a fun game mode or something yeah sure.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    Options

I think we should actually have half-perks slots for really bad perks like Solidarity and Monstrous Shrine. If a perk is in the bottom 90% of perk usage, it becomes a half-perk. You can use 2 half-perks in 1 perk slot.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Items are already essentially a perk but the game is totally "balanced" around the 4 and it would be waaaay too much work to preserve that balance even tho its often times out of wack

• DragonMasterDarren
    Options
  • Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

No, if anything less perk slots would make for more interesting games

Or like a number of points and each perk with its own value

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I don't think there should be 5 choosable perks however I have always thought each survivor and killer should have a unique perk, only available to them and could not be shared.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236
    Options