Anyone has cheaters game today ?

odra
odra Member Posts: 369

okay i got 2 cheaters game today 1 as killer and 1 as survivor which there's blatant map hack. when i played as killer some survivor keep avoiding me perfectly from behind wall, hard to notice but with same pattern i started doubting it, similar like people with old OoO behave.

2nd game is hunter didnt have any tracking perk and suddenly comes to my hiding place or start throwing ignoring wall like knowing i'm there.

anyone experience same kind of things ?

Comments

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

I had a survivor yesterday who took 3secs to do a gen, he ran around done the five gens by himself and escaped in no time.

I done nothing and got 9k bp somehow. 5k for escaping but dont know where the other 4k came from.

• sumps1
    sumps1 Member Posts: 66

i had this game yesterday. We’d get slugged & end up on the roof. Some got put outside the map. He eventually slugged us all, put us at the exit gate & let us go. I just afk’d on the roof whilst I drank my tea

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369

got 1 again in 4 matches played today blatant wallhack from killer. no tracking perk at all but behave as having bbq and cant hide in locker. also i notice there's bot seing cheat

• domriver
    domriver Member Posts: 142

Today i encountered my first hack since i started this game.

It was im sure a 3 SWF and 1 solo but i could be wrong. Any ways i killed the solo survivor but the 3 SWF 2 of them played normally and they were all feng. But i know who was cheating. I reported the survivor via end game. Survivor had like haste speed forever. I managed to hook the cheater twice but 3rd time lucked out. All hooks were out of distance. Survivor just hasted through out the entire game. Anyone else had this happen?