What is currently the MOST abusive behavior in DBD

Munqaxus
Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

What do you feel is the most abusive behavior that is currently in DBD that is most mentally detrimental to another person?

---

Aside from EGC, for me, Camping seems like the most detrimental behavior one player can inflict on another player. Camping allows one person to completely remove the ability for another person to play the game for about 7 minutes at the minimum. (2 minutes on the hook and whatever amount of time it took to get into the game).

Camping is also one of the most common behaviors I see in the game.

(Before it was probably racial/homophobic slurs but the Devs recognized this as unacceptable behavior and removed it from the game with chat filters. Great job Devs!)

Comments

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

For me, it's when Survivors verbally abuse me in end game chat because I broke their made-up honor system about camping/tunneling/slugging, so I was 'toxic first' and 'deserve it'.

But we all know those types will ALWAYS be vile, and will invent any excuse to blame their target for their own actions.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

If they were crawling into a corner instead of looking for hatch then yeah I don't blame you.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I’m gonna agree with other comments I’ve seen, slugging with the sole purpose of having the survivors bleed out. This is the reason I've been saying the timer needs to be shorter. 4 minutes is too long

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Nothing in the game is abusive. If the killers is camping ok? Take a sipp on your favourite drink or something. People are abusive in the chat or messages it's the only bad thing in this game and it is sad that chat still exist on PC. Just remove it!

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

Now that's kind of interesting. There's already a lot of people on this thread saying that camping/tunneling and slugging is toxic. So I guess the question would be, does one type of toxic behavior justify another type of toxic behavior.

I think being toxic hurts your own psyche as well as harming other peoples psyche's. When you participate in toxic behavior, it reinforces that type of behavior in your own personality. So where before, you have to actively force yourself to act toxically, more and more, your default behavior is to be toxic. No longer are you just being toxic to strangers over the internet as you continue, all of the sudden, you are subconsciously being toxic to friends and family, alienating them.

I think it's a learned behavior that eventually becomes a subconscious behavior.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270

Behavior refusing to actually fix bugs

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 537
    edited June 2021

Using stretched resolution

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

Selling more cosmetics while the game is still broken :/

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942

Had this happen with a Piggy, but Pig is one of my favorite killers so I couldn't stay mad 🐷

• Tysere
    Tysere Member Posts: 36

Killers not farming with us with cakes being offered.

• PsychoTron
    PsychoTron Member Posts: 348

A killer that camps on 1st hook and throughout match is just trash.

Killers hitting survivors on hook, letting them bleed out when they don't need to, bad manners

Survivors tea bagging, flashlight clicking, gesturing, at exit gate when a killer plays fair, are bad manners.

These are all bad but the worst is when I'm playing killer and 2-3 survivors 3 genned themselves so decide to hide for the entire match in some remote location so that you DC (holding the game hostage), is the worst.