Why Do I Have To Play Nice?

I don't get it. I understand there are a crap load of bonus BPs but If you are allowed to flashlight save and teabag I am Going to turn the sweat on. I'm just saying I will try to extend the game as long as possible but this is solely based on how you play as survivors. I say it like this because if I play the traditional way and go for hooks but if you come over and play all sweaty expect it in return.

Just had a match where this claudette flashlight saved this Nea So I chased the nea again hooked her went for the claudette and she DCd. and in came the salt.

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

You don't.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

You don’t

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,567

You don't.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

yeah your super wrong. I was literally playing nice every match today

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177
    edited July 2021

As others have stated, you don't HAVE to do anything. Hell, if you want to be a toxic sweat squad of a face camping Bubba, you do you

But I'm personally going to try to be nice (or at least not a jerk). I've been on the wrong side against jerks in these kind of events too many times so hopefully I can at least be a shiny happy rainbow in the ######### storm that can be this game...

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

thats what I'm doing I'm letting the survivors live so everyone I go against can get the crown if they want

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

You have the correct mindset, play how the survivors play. If they are being toxic, play to win no matter what. If they are being nice try to get as many 2 hooks as possible.

This is the way I'm playing, if there are 5 cakes in play you can still get 120k+ just with 8 hooks, no sacrifices... Although sacrifice If you can for more bp :p

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

Ok but please understand that a survivor flashlight saving their team mate is not toxic or wrong. Now if they do as you said and tbag you after then yes that is uncalled for.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

I always just 2 hook during the event so everyone gets BPs, the crowns and everyone is happy.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I always set my tempo to how the survivors play.

Sweaty bully squad = No mercy

Normal survivors = chill

I noticed a new player or there is a dc = I pretend to be a baby killer

You don't always have to be nice, but it should always be the first thing you try.

• STARS_truck
    STARS_truck Member Posts: 74

T-bagging and clicking the flashlight is survivors trying to tilt you so you make stupid mistakes. Sometimes there are situations when you are completely helpless but most of the time the guy clicking the flashlight should be ignored or at least injured then left.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

As far as the question of the OP, you don't have to play nice but it sure would help to make this community better if you did. If everyone did honestly.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

As others have said you don't really have to play nice, it is up to you to decide if you want to do so but if it doesn't hurt your fun/bloodpoints/win chance, why not make it more enjoyable for everyone?.

I personally also base my playstyle as a killer on the survivors, if I notice that the survivors are obviously struggling then why not give them a chance so everyone can earn more BP, same if they play nice. If they can keep up then we both can give our all. On the other hand, if the survivors try to be toxic for no reason but to annoy you, then there is also no reason to play nice so just do what you need to win.

• BuddhaBing
    BuddhaBing Member Posts: 248

Yup. I feel like a lot of the time when I ignore them, they start getting more and more obnoxious about it to the point where they'll be on my ass and I can just turn around for a free hit. Then back to ignoring.

Although sometimes if they actually are really good at looping, I'll chase them anyway for the practice.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    edited July 2021

You don't have to per say, but playing Survivor as much as I do (especially during these events), I realize how much more douchier (not a word but it is today!) the Killer can be. With that information, I tend to play Killer a lot less "douchier". If you don't play Survivor as much and/or have the same experiences that I, and I'm sure plenty of others do, then you won't really understand why you don't feel the need to play nice or fair.

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

What really amuses me is how the song and dance goes: (Note: This does not apply to EVERYONE. I just hear it allot)

Survivors: Tunneling/camping/slugging are toxic! Unfun! Unhealthy! Remove AND punish them! THINK OF THE FUN!

Also Survivors: Flashlight clicking & t-bagging are tactics! Just don't get tilted!

The double standard of 'We got mad; cater to us' and 'Just don't get mad' is astounding, sometimes.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

Do whatever you want.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

At what point does teabagging or clicking a flashlight end the game for killers?

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

At what point will people realize 'ending the game' is what Killers do. This is our win state. It's not a surprise 5 years into the game.

Why are people always Shocked Pikachu over Killers KILLING like it's a massive troll attempt?

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Clicking depends on the situation. But, only tea bagging and hook hitting can be seen as toxic with other things also.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Just ignore that person who is only seeking attention, who only wants killers to play the way he wants.

That person is just a troll that is not even funny like Sluzzy at least.