people slowly stop throwing cakes

Yesterday when I saw the drop rate of the cakes, I thought to myself only the people will probably throw the day cakes but slowly realize that you really get very few, and then some will stop dropping. But I would not have thought that it would start 1 day later, a shame last year there were a lot of cakes in every BW minimum 1 cake, very often even 2-4, every 2nd box felt like a cake out of the small boxes and this year ? a disappointment ...

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

I feel like this is exactly what it was like last year since the Flashlights and Medkits and Toolboxes also spawn for survivors.

People complained and it seemed to then shift more to Cakes over the items but I feel like this exact thing went down last year with everyone also complaining about the poor drop rates and then it took like....a week before they tweaked the drop rates to make everyone stop yelling at them :D

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I have one cake for every 8-9 other times. Absolute BS. It would be nice if killers used more cakes since they get them so much more.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I had one game with 3 cakes and every other game was 1 or 2 cakes. And I used one everytime.

Why even bother using them? God I hate this. Instead of big BP gains, I am just wasting time

• Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162
  • DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305

cakes are too expensive, we have to start our own event, the cakes are too rare to use, the BPS throws out :D