Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rethinking prestige outfits

Wouldn't it be so much more better if the prestige head for survivors would only be a bloody head that you could pair with any existing hairstyle?

I like certain hairsytles but I also want to wear my p3 head. It would be so cool to have them separated. :(

Comments

• lindechene
    lindechene Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2018

I do not know if the unreal engine supports "decals" or "texture / shader layers".
    In some render engines you can apply the blood effect as a second layer on top of the default skin or clothing texture.

IF that would be possible in UE then basically the prestige "blood" or "dirt" effects could be applied to any head or clothing texture as top layer.

But if you want detailed custom prestige clothing sets that also include transparency (ripped clothes) etc. it would be needed to create additional custom versions for each head or clothing textures set released.
    This would mean extra work for each new outfit released...

• dkornelia
    dkornelia Member Posts: 4
    Yeah, I know, that's why I only mentioned the head. It would be amazing.