5 games abandoned by killer 5 pips lost

Options

Getting really pissed at the amount of games the killer quits on loading. 5 in a row. 5 pips lost. Not normally pissy about it but 5 times!! If killers are trying de rank good for you buddy but it's ruining play AS WE CANT. and you salty killers wonder why you're teabagged.

Comments

• Traciiee_1974
    Traciiee_1974 Member Posts: 18
    Options

Agreed. I don't teabag. It's out of order and always just leave. I wouldn't like it done to me but in all fairness have been teabagged by certain killer characters so it's 50/50 there.

Bug or not I just want to play and it's frustrating waiting for a game and then this. Deranking just makes it even the more crap

• Traciiee_1974
    Options

Come see my menu page buddy. It definitely has

• Traciiee_1974
    Options

I'm saying that survs tbag in games i have played not this one. This wasn't even a game it didn't load and all 4 survived escaped on exit screen.

• Traciiee_1974
    Options

It has happened 5 times loading the game. The score page -1 and it has been taken 5 times in a row. Deranked because of it. I know what I see, why would mention the pip system if its not happening. I'm more pissed about not playing not

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what you are doing to make them abandon the game during loading.

• Traciiee_1974
    edited July 2021
    Options

But when I go to my rank badge top right it has definitely dropped 5 pips as have deranked even though I was 1 away from the next level rank. I was more miffed at not playing though. I understand you guys are saying the pips aren't taken but mine definitely have. Not really getting anywhere with it. Was just venting that's all. Thanks anyway guys 😊