So tutorial is getting another update so.......

Options
Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness Member Posts: 999
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

Does that mean we might be getting closer to getting to have custom matches with bots in the future for better practice?

Would be very helpful for me to learn Blight more smoothly than sweating on live matches and not taking my time so much in getting used to his bounces.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,629
    edited July 2021
    Options

Maybe its just me, but for me it reads like they are referring to the current Tutorial in this Update, like if this part of the Dev Update was written a few weeks ago.

(Especially since they mention a Bug which got fixed)

• Wazzup
    Wazzup Member Posts: 88
    Options

To be honest just being able to take a survivor or killer solo into any map would be a huge improvement.

Of course fully customized bot matches would be great but i assume they will have to be have extra programming for every map and killer. But at least being able to use any killer with the bots in the tutorial would be very helpful,

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 999
    Options

Yeah just realized that now after you said it and comparing it to the last update.......welp dang

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

That part of the dev update must be outdated since they've already fixed the bug (supposedly) that is mentioned in the update.

Still, I hope they hear the feedback we're giving and mainly that they are doing something about it. We really should have full custom game mode as tutorial/practise range to test and play DBD with bots.