Useless offerings ?

Have the Devs ever addressed offerings. It seems like there's a lot of filler stuff that I don't think anyone would miss. I think a clean up off offerings is due

Comments

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

100% agree, most offerings are useless, the only good ones are maps/cakes/puddings/bps/wards the rest are pretty much useless.

25% extra, that is 2000 out of 8000 assuming you are using an envelope that is extra 8000k offering is 4000, so you have to get a perfect game every time you use them to benefit, which most of the time you just don't.

Is it worth it? Not really, are the devs doing something about them? Who knows but I doubt it.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I kinda wish they woud do something similar to the old Bloodweb rework and basically change how those offerings work.

Retire the old offerings that gives you more on a specific category, and make it more generalized.

Like offerings for 25%/50%/75%/100% on all categories.

We can even tie it to the rarities, with Common/Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare. It would make getting more bloodpoints more consistent, even if it means Survivor Puddings and Escape Cakes are rarer by default with it being Very Rare instead.

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214

Yeah there is a whole set of offerings for increased chances to unhook yourself what is the point of that ?

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Yeah that would make it better, I'm surprised they haven't noticed how bad current offerings are.

And I would be down with cakes and puddings being rarer if it meant that any other bp offering would be buffed.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Don't forget brown BP offerings that can give you max 4000 more BP and they cost 3000 BP....what a sick joke.

I remember offering question on devs stream and they said they plan to rework some of them. But that was long time ago

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987
  • Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

They said in one of their videos the brown bp offerings would be reworked to make them better since the costs to rewards are awful basically.

They also said that they were going to implement a crafting system to put the offerings you never use into. They didn't say how it would work and it was a while ago so they may have scrapped the idea now.