Name the most boring/fun killers to play against

Options

The most boring killers to play against for me as a main survivor is....Hillbilly, Doctor, Trapper, Huntress, Cannibal, Pig, Legion, Wraith.

Fun Killers: Nurse, Michael Myers, Hag, Freddy, Clown, Spirit, Plague, Ghost Face, Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight, Twins, Trickster, Nemesis.

Comments

• sensovsky
    sensovsky Member Posts: 102
    Options

fun: Nurse, Billy, Blight, Doctor, Huntress

boring: Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, Trickster, Legion, Leatherface, Twins

• TheBus4K
    TheBus4K Member Posts: 256
    Options

I know that is your own opinion but... where do you see the fun in the Twins?

• Meg_Survivor
    Meg_Survivor Member Posts: 199
    Options

Victor?? There one of the most unique killers in the game, we have never had anything running up and jumping on our heads in dbd. So its just a different experience to me

• TheBus4K
    Options

So do you find it fun to go against Victor who is based on camping and slugging?

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

Not necessarily boring, just my personal gripe.

I just don't like playing against Trapper. His traps makes me paranoid. It's one of the only times when I just would full on play immersed because I just don't want to deal with being chased and suddenly vaulting into a trap and getting downed as a result. It's so annoying.

As for fun, I don't really care really. Every killer can be fun. I don't care who plays what as long as the person playing it isn't an #########.

Every Killer can be camping/tunneling/BMing piece of #########. And it doesn't matter who it is.

Are there some killers who I prefer over others? Yes. I prefer facing Billy the most because realistically he is an M1 Killer most of the time and I don't give him many chances to use his chainsaw. So he is the easiest for me to deal with.

Are there some Killers I dislike and think needs to be changed? Absolutely.

But I play the game for fun. I don't really care if someone plays a Killer I am not personally a fan of. It goes both ways obviously. The Killer can dislike the fact I run Dead Hard, even though it's my favourite Exhaustion Perk because of how interactive it is during a chase. But they have to deal with it because I like playing a chase playstyle.

Same way some people may like playing a setup Killer like Trapper or Hag and jumpscare the everliving ######### out of me.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Fun: Billy, oni. Doctor, Bubba

Boring: Nurse, spirit, Pig, Trickster

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options
  • EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

I just find trapper and hag both boring and really unfun, trapper is worse loop wise, hag worse camping wise.

Enjoy all other killers though

• Haddix
    Haddix Member Posts: 1,027
    Options

are you about to argue with someone's opinion on what's fun to go against...?

i also find twins very fun to play against.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

Boring Spirit and The Stalky Bois

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Top 3 for me would be

Most fun: Nurse, Pyramid head, Deathslinger

Least fun: Trapper, Hag, Legion

I love playing agaist very strong active chase killers and hate the fact that I'm oblivious trap magnet.

• TheBus4K
    Options

I'm asking what you find fun in a killer that his job is camping and slugging.

If my question bothers you, it's a shame.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Freddy is the most fun killer to go against. Not because of his power, because it is boring as hell, but because he is freaking Freddy Krueger. He is amazing and he knows it!

And the most boring killer to go against is Ghostface. That guy is painful.

• WormMilk
    WormMilk Member Posts: 118
    Options

Fun: Nurse, Clown, Legion, Twins, Doctor, Trickster, Trapper, Spirit.

Boring: WRAITH, Billy, Plague, Pyramid Head, ghost face.

All the others I don't have a strong opinion on

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Most fun is Blight, followed by Oni. Huntress is third depending on map RNG.

Least fun is Clown. Pyramid Head isn't particularly fun either.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,998
    Options

Like going against spirit hate bubba

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

They put hag in there fun killers so that's a yes I assume

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Fun? Mobilty based killers for the most part. Any stealth killer that isnt Glitchedface.

Boring? Any killer that is just "pallet = free hit" but doesn't actually add any new forms of gameplay for survivors to play around.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Spirit and Wraith, imo.

Wallhack Blight is probably up there too but it's an incredibly specific build so not as common to verse.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Boring: Spirit Wraith Cannibal Nemesis Legion Blight Hag

Fun: Huntress Oni Myers (without tombstone) Demo Billy PH

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

Fun: Billy, Oni, Blight, Bubba

Least fun: Twins, Hag

• alex9er
    alex9er Member Posts: 96
    Options

Fun: Billy,Huntress,Oni,doctor,Freddy,Clown,Plague,Ghostface,Blight,Bubba,

Boring:Nurse,spirit,Deathslinger,Nemesis,Legion,Myers,Trapper

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Fun:

• Hillbilly
    • Blight
    • Nurse

Boring:

• Twins
    • Hag
    • Spirit
  • Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,124
    Options

I enjoy playing against Hillbilly, Oni, Doctor, and a non-god-tier Nurse. They have tricky powers that leave a good bit of room for counterplay, which make them more engaging and interactive.

Worst to play against are Bubbas, Hags, and Spirits.

I don't like any kind of instadown, and while Myers and Ghostface have some more work behing their instadowns, I just don't like the chainsaw, and it doesn't help that his power makes him the killer of choice for campers and tunnellers.

Hags I hate playing against because you can't get unhooks against hags. They'll just dump a trap under the hook and if you don't have a flashlight, that's it, GG. It's baffling that PH can't put his trail within a fairly large radius around the hook, but hag's fine to drop a trap directly under it.

If you manage to trick out a Spirit, she loses maybe a second of chase, unlike Nurse, who loses a ton of time and risks losing you entirely. I also feel like Spirits are, on average, more sweaty.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options

Fun:

* Hag

* Pig

* Myers

* Twins

* Billy

* Ghostface

Boring:

* Blight

* Leatherface

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Fun: everyone who isn’t under boring.

Boring: Trapper, Hag, Ghostface, Spirit, Legion, Twins, and campers

• Troman
    Troman Member Posts: 264
    Options

Boring: most of the killers, but if I had to choose one, it would be Legion

Fun: Nurse

• GeneralV
    Options

Because this killer has been the bane of my existence ever since his PTB, and back then he was the worst killer in the game.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

Don't you like stealth killers? Or is ot the exposed?

• Kharbarg
    Kharbarg Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2021
    Options

Most boring killers when I reach red rank: Nurse, Blight, Nurse, Spirit, Huntress, Huntress, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Nurse, Blight, Nurse, Spirit, Spirit, Nurse, Huntress, Huntress, Huntress, Blight, Huntress, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Blight, Spirit, Spirit, Nurse, Blight, Nurse, Spirit, Spirit, Nurse, Huntress, Huntress, Huntress, Blight

Most fun killers when I reach red rank: All the rest

• GeneralV
    Options

I don't like the fact that I can't reveal him, no matter what I do.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

boring for me freddy, legion, deathslinger, spirit, the kind of blights that use explaits to hit shap corrners the rest of the roster is pretty fun

• Vicc
    Vicc Member Posts: 51
    Options

Fun :

Billy, Bubba, Trapper, Wraith, Oni, Myers, Demo, Pig, Blight, Huntress, Doc, Plague.

Boring :

Spirit, Deathslinger, Pyramidhead, Twins, Nemesis, Freddy, Clown, Nurse, Legion, Ghostface, Hag, Trickster.

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259
    Options

Fun: Billy, Leatherface & Pyramid Head

Boring: Freddy, Doctor & Demogorgon.

I like mindgames ;)

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Who the hell enjoys Hag games?

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
    Options

Fun is subjective.

i run camerderie second wind bond and kindred to me that is fun sure plague exists but i like being paramedic Steve. Others dont like me however.

I never really found a killer boring unless there being a total douche. Some killers are hard but i like challenges what can i say l.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Fun: Myers, Billy, Clown, Oni, Nurse, Demo, Bubba

Boring/not fun: Legion, Ghostface, Spirit, Twins

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Most fun to be against: Legion

Least fun: Clown. Screw those bottles.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Fun: Pyramid Head, Billy, Nurse, Oni, Doctor, Ghostface, Clown, Blight, Demo.

Boring: Hag, Plague, Bubba, Legion, Twins, Deathslinger, Nemesis, Freddy, Wraith.

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977
    Options

Most boring is Plague & Blight. Most fun to go against is probably a Myers since you never know what you're going to get.