The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Quick question about my survivor MMR

Ember_Hydra
Ember_Hydra Member Posts: 26
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

Is there any way of remaking my survivor MMR? Cause I only get level 18 and 15 survivors when I'm the only rank 1. I also have been getting 30 games (not exaggerating) in a row only sandbaggers and griefers making it almost completely impossible for me, as solo player to get my challenges on the tome. I don't have any friends, it's extremely hard to do these challenges alone while also getting at least 2 griefers on my team doing nothing except feed 6 hooks in the first minute or sandbagging the entire game while not doing any gens.

Like it genuinely makes me cry the fact that it has been 30 games in a row and I keep getting rank 20-15, griefers and game ruiners when I'm rank 1 survivor. Please ######### is my MMR? why can't I just get normal survivors?!!! Just like the survivors I always face as the killer. Why do I keep getting dirty griefers in my lobby every ######### game. Please I'm actually going insane because of the stupidity of the survivor's incompetence that can barely do one gen or don't get down and hooked 3 times in a row in the first minute.

I'm actually ######### going nuts. I can't play survivor cause I keep getting griefers in my team every single game. EVERY SINGLE GAME!

My tome is completely full from the killer side, the only options I have are survivor but it's near impossible to do as a lone wolf that constantly keeps getting griefers in his team, sandbagging and helping the killer to tunnel me type of teammates.

What is my survivor MMR? Why do I only get griefers after griefers after griefers and more griefers!!!! T_T

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments