Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

You Remember How Hillbilly Was Sometimes Called THE Average Killer?

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Then it got all quiet after they changed him.

So right now: Who's THE (or closest to) average Killer?

Comments

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045
    edited July 2021

Hm.

I'm tempted to say Demo. Not too strong, not too weak, slap bang in the middle of B tier. Maybe Doctor, too.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I'd say Bubba or Doc.

I also still believe that Billy is above average, and love it or hate it, his old version would be extremely strong in the current meta in my opinion.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Ghost Face, Bubba, Doc, and Demo all come to mind.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,538

Probably Bubba, tbh.

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340

Wraith is my pick. Good split pressure due to speed, not great in the 1v1, but decent thanks to addons, omega lunge, and bodyblocks.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

hmm... thats a tough one.

maybe the Deathslinger?

he got a powerful ability that can be very strong when you mastered it, but he is also someone you can beat when you know how. i think he is very well balanced.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Never understand how Hillbilly previous to the change is now considered most balanced or average when he was easily one of the 3 strongest killers…

and if you wanna quote the devs, do it right. They said they were mostly fine with him.

and he is still performing pretty well, just not as often seen any more. Which is a good thing, more variety.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Billy an average killer? He used to be a top tier killer before the nerf and he is still strong when played well.

To answer your question, the average killers (which means not too strong but not too weak either, right?) are imo Doctor, Wraith, Ghostface, Plague and probably a few more i dont have in mind right now. Nemesis might be one of them either.