DBD hit scan still sucks a donkeys "A" Hole

Just wondering if that's ever going to get fixed... Like seriously I'm surprised sometimes a survivor doesn't automatically get down just from the killer looking in their general direction from across the map... FIX THIS CRAP!!

Comments

• meekboss
    meekboss Member Posts: 11

Trust the aim dressing wich I'm assuming your calling hit scan hurts a lot more often than it helps killers

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Be careful of what you wish if they remove "aim dressing" then you will get hit more.

Aim assist makes you miss more as a killer especially against survivors that think that they 360'ed you because they started rotating.

You should try that and hope that the aim assist screws the killer.

• AlightBULLDOG
    AlightBULLDOG Member Posts: 54

Idk. I just love jumping through a second story window with my feet about to hit the ground, but some how the killer is still able to hit me through a wall no less. Happens way too often. Also love the butter knives that have the reach of a spear that the killers have like legion.

• AlightBULLDOG
    edited July 2021

And I'm referring to the fact that killers can hit you through walls, from 15ft away, while swinging in the opposite direction. I'd be fine with the fact I was still in the window, or just starting to vault over a pallet but when I'm clear across the pallet, or 5ft or more out of a window and I still get hit it's a problem, and to this day it still hasn't been addressed. This game literally has the worst hit detection system I've ever seen. Imagine playing COD and shooting at someone 10ft away and to the right of them by 6ft feet but still getting a headshot on them... I don't think that would fly over well.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

The word you are searching for is called: Latency.

• Itooshie
    Itooshie Member Posts: 174

It has been addressed multiple times, it's called Latency.

• AlightBULLDOG

Yet it's still horrible...