The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you hate TOTEMS, then take these:

6yXJI0
6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

Small Game + Counterforce

Might sound stupid, but this is one of the strongest anti-totem builds for me. With it, you can easily destroy all 5 totems within short amount of time.

Why not just Detective's Hunch? With Dhunch, you or your teammates have to repair a generator first, and if you have a very aggressive killer with Tinkerer, then you can forget about totems aura for very long time. Also you will lose track of totems on many indoor/big maps.

Why not just Counterforce? Aura reading on this perk is very short and hardly helpful in many situations. Indoors, Indoor maps, Huge maps. I tried using just this perk and most of the time, i couldn't even find a single totem to start a chain. New totem models are too sneaky.

Why not just Small Game. This perk is probably the best independent anti - totem perk out of those, but sometimes useless, if you try to find that last totem on a huge map.

So with the combo, you can quickly find the first totem, cleanse it with a boost, know a general direction of the furthest one, sweep all the possible close totems on your way, and so on... Don't forget that cleansing speed with Counterforce will compensate all the time you wasted on running. Bye Bye Ruin, Undying, Noed, DHope.

I kinda feel dirty by using it, but then i realized that my playstyle still benefits killer, because i'm not doing gens at the start and might even go to cleanse all the totems just for imaginary NOED.

Comments