Lets Talk About the Twins Add-On | Silent Cloth

KayTwoAyy
KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,699

I just had my first experience against a killer abusing this add-on for what essentially amounted to infinite Undetectable on Lerys. After 20 seconds as Charlotte they immediately switched to Victor then back to Charlotte.

Its my first time seeing the add-on used in this way, and it really made the ability feel broken. It was hard to believe there was no real cooldown--and that trying to kick victor to prevent her from using the ability just resulted in a quick switch & pounce attack (thanks to Killer Instinct).

Personally, I'm not a big fan of facing the Twins. This use of her add-on made her insufferable.

Have you faced a killer using Silent Cloth in this way? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Lol there fine in my opinion, may be annoying but all the more fun to playa against the twins, my favorite killer to play and go against

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214

There are much better perks and add-ons than that for undetectable. The twins have to give up their power for a short burst. It's probs more fun to verse than optimal twins 😂

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Twin is not played that much so this is probably the only time you will play against that. Even with that shes still really bad and take 3 sec before shes awake and move so you have enough time to sprint in the opposing direction.